By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Question about PS3 and Killzone 2

Kantor said:
Wow. NINE KZ2 topics on the Sony page.

Why?

Its a F*CKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tittle dude. Its PS3 savior LOL

I hate FPS and I have EVERY vid of gameplay available in my PC. I have a friend with PS3 but he doesn't now how to play the beta demo that people are talking about so I can't see it in live action. But I am a gamer for 12 years now and for the FPS genre I only played Crysis and Red Steel. I am now playing CoD5 for Wii but my Wii got the laser dirty so it doesn't read backups anymore. Have to clean it.

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
Kantor said:

Why?

I hate FPS and I have EVERY vid of gameplay available in my PC. I have a friend with PS3 but he doesn't now how to play the beta demo that people are talking about so I can't see it in live action. But I am a gamer for 12 years now and for the FPS genre I only played Crysis and Red Steel. I am now playing CoD5 for Wii but my Wii got the laser dirty so it doesn't read backups anymore. Have to clean it.

*cough* I don't think we really need to know that.

IllegalPaladin said:
One_touch_KO said:
Kantor said:

Why?

*cough* I don't think we really need to know that.

Why? Is it forbidden here? Can't I say my Wii is modded and runs (or used to) backups?  :|

You should see how some people react towards PC people.

Whatever. Anyway, i think you should just accept the dual analog for this game. It's not as much of a twitch fest as UT3 or Resistance 1 or 2 and while people might not like it as much as a keyboard and mouse, it isn't too hard to get used to them to play games with.

IllegalPaladin said:

You should see how some people react towards PC people.

Whatever. Anyway, i think you should just accept the dual analog for this game. It's not as much of a twitch fest as UT3 or Resistance 1 or 2 and while people might not like it as much as a keyboard and mouse, it isn't too hard to get used to them to play games with.

Yea I'll miss KZ2. For me playing FPS with dual analog is just insane. I'll buy the PS3 later, with a price drop T_T

Wich is the next BIG hit for PS3 after KZ2?

I'm looking for Heavy Rain but no release date yet...

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
Kantor said:

Why?

Wow. You misunderstood me. Of course it's a AAA game, but I haven't seen any other games get this much hype.

Killzone 2 will be huge!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

in 09:
uncharted 2
GOWIII
GT5(there is still hope that this makes out in 09)
heavy rain
wardevil(this game was supposed to look like a CGI with their brand new engine,,,but somehow i feel that the game has become vaporware cause we haven't seen anything about it in 9 months)
ratchet and clack 2
MAG

You mean Ratchet and Clank 6, right? Ratchet and Clank 2 was release 5 years ago...
Not to mention LA Noire and inFamous. And Killzone 2 :D

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

depends on the game.

resistance have a great sensitivity so it doesn't cause any problem

SpartanFX said:
in 09:
uncharted 2
GOWIII
GT5(there is still hope that this makes out in 09)
heavy rain
wardevil(this game was supposed to look like a CGI with their brand new engine,,,but somehow i feel that the game has become vaporware cause we haven't seen anything about it in 9 months)
ratchet and clack 2
MAG

Uncharted 2 = YES, the first one I loved, borrowed a PS3 from a friend to play it while he was having a nice time with my Metroid Prime 3.

GOW3 = Loved the first one, hated the second (was almost the same, all the magic vanished for me). Let's see what the thrid brings to us.

GT5 = bought a PS2 for GT. The only original Game I purchased for my PS2 LOL. Then I got a swap magic. GT5 will be mine. No doubt.

Heavy Rain = I literally ATE Fahrenheit. This one is already mine even before is announcement,

Wardevil = first time hearing about it LOL sounds like being and FPS, probably I'll pass.

Ratchet and Clank = I only play one platformer. Its the best one forever no matter what: Super Mario.

MAG = I hate it.

I heard about a Shadow of Colossus 2. That one was a huge game back in PS2 times. someone know something about the sequel?