By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Network presents PULSE.

PSUNews: "PlayStation.com has introduced a video news program entitled PULSE. PULSE features Christina Lee and discusses everything PlayStation from downloadable videos, games and new releases in retail stores. 

The first episode of PULSE shows off the new epic installment in the Prince of Persia franchise as well as its original PlayStation Store download. Lee discusses what games are being downloaded the most and also shows off trailers for latest video releases from the Video Store. You can also pick up some Qore insight roughly halfway through the episode, but it doesn't feature anything we haven't already learned"

"We're just curious as to how this will affect the desire to purchase Qore either annually or monthly. If you can get the news you need from PULSE, what use will Qore be?

Click on PULSE to check out the first episode."

Huuuhhh? From the people who brought us Qore? ... No Wai! Fission Mailed!

Around the Network

wow, I have already subscribed to core

I don't think this sounds anything like Qore.... like qore doesn't tell you whats being downloaded. And it sounds like they are using this to promote Qore an tell you what its like not smother it and tell you what it is.

hmmm.... this will be interesting.....

4 ≈ One

And yet, I probably wont spend any money on it if it costs anything.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

its free... on the PlayStation website...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SOCOM number 4 download. AWESOME!

Max King of the Wild said:

What?! were!?

ssj12 said:
IllegalPaladin said:

its free... on the PlayStation website...

>>

<<

...for now ;)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Max King of the Wild said:

What?! were!?

What = SOCOM NUMBER FOUR DOWNLOAD. AWESOME! (Do I need to say it louder?)

Where = on the PSN....

Ok Ok Ok... I'll tell you what you were really asking.

What = Pulse gives you monthly download statistics and Linger In Shadows was number one and Bowling was number 10 with SOCOM number 4. 

Where = Pulse/PSN