By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just beat bioshock for ps3.

this is without a doubt one of the best games i have played this gen, the graphics,story,action and controls were all spot on, i truly enjoyed gathering all the dairies and saving all the little sisters. this is one of the best fps games i've ever played, the ending i really liked even. overall i would give this game a score of 10/10 a true masterpiece and a game every ps3 owner and fps fan should own and play.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Yeah it was a good game, I really enjoyed it.

the trailer for "bioshock 2: sea of dreams" looked very cool, cant wait to play that.

i really liked the ending as well...sadly...we seem to be in the minority

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

i felt the exact opposite after i finished the game on my ps3 -_-

Around the Network

@MrBubbles u are right, but its ok because if u saved the little sisters during the game, played the compassionate role. the ending then made perfect sense , u know.

i saved them all my first time through and thought it was an excellent conclusion to the game. some people wanted something more...but i thought it was the right amount...just like the audio tapes (some people wanted flashbacks or cutscenes of it but i thought it would have taken you out of the experience)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
the trailer for "bioshock 2: sea of dreams" looked very cool, cant wait to play that.

Yeah, it seems like it'll be very interesting. I can't wait for it.

Excellent game. One of my top 5 this gen so far

This, along with Fallout 3 managed to top my "best games this gen" list. I even liked the ending, even though it's hip to complain about it. In fact, it's just hip to complain in general. That's a major reason I hate the internet.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.