By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nice festive avatar DMeisterJ.

On Topic: 2009 should be as equally great for the 360 as 2008.

Around the Network
indodude said:
Munkeh111 said:
selnor said:
Munkeh111 said:
Looks very good, but I am sure much of that is CGI, though I do look forward to being proved wrong

? Halo ODST screenshots are, but the rest no. Especially KUF2. Watch it in HD and you will notice all the usual little things where you can just tell it's in game engine.

EDIT: Gears 2 is most definately not CGI. That is actually someone playing it.

Those Star Ocean images are definitely CG, though videos of it in action have looked great. Splinter Cel Conviction must be, especially as they have gone back to the drawing board. I am not sure about Alan Wake, I can't remember whether or not in game footage has been shown. Halo Wars does look quite good, but I wouldn't compare it to Gears... that last picture is certainly CG though. I can't say I really know about the rest, though I am certain that Ninja Blade is CGI

Star Ocean isn't CG.... Splinter Cell, I'm not sure....  Alan Wake isn't CG either though.

Those star ocean images are, but I have seen gameplay videos and they look pretty good

I like the splinter cell shots.
Nicely presented thread.

And just out of clarification, shouldn't we use FMV to describe pre-rendered video. All game graphics are Computer Generated Images. I guess it is just splitting hairs though, since we all know what is being referred to.

STAR OCEAN 4 looks very good, dammit those games make me want a 360 btw.. lol at you using M$

mM
Around the Network

awesome games from 360, 2009 may be just another 360 year.

Your threads better than mine :s,Lots of good games coming out in 09 for the XbOX.

Star Ocean alone would make me a happy gamer for the first part of next year, but if you add in Alan Wake, then sheer awesomeness follows.

I want Alan Wake Realllllly bad now, it looks like the best console game I've yet seen.

Huxley looks pretty cool too I guess.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Gears of War 2 should not be on that list it was released in 2008.

u should put away Gears2 and even Alan Wake imo

(and any others game coming to PC)

Of course, ur list may look less impressive ...

Time to Work !