By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #1 WWYD! KZ2 Cancelled?

I would be really pissed off at Sony. But I would keep my PS3, because Killzone 2 is not why I bought it, it's just a HUGE bonus.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I would be really pissed off at Sony. But I would keep my PS3, because Killzone 2 is not why I bought it, it's just a HUGE bonus.

And we have a winner for best answer.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

KylieDog said:
I would be happy another average game would stop getting undeserved praise.

played it yet? I think I would be disappointed but continue playing SF IV like a mad man and get my shooter fix when RE5 comes out. Honestly, there are too many good games and exclusives to really go crazy about KZ2 being cancelled, yea it looks like its going to be a good game, but it woulnd't be the worst situation. Now, if GOW III or Uncharted 2 get cancelled...

SnakeEyez said:
KylieDog said:

played it yet? I think I would be disappointed but continue playing SF IV like a mad man and get my shooter fix when RE5 comes out. Honestly, there are too many good games and exclusives to really go crazy about KZ2 being cancelled, yea it looks like its going to be a good game, but it woulnd't be the worst situation. Now, if GOW III or Uncharted 2 get cancelled...

Madness!!! Don't even joke about that. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

KylieDog said:
SnakeEyez said:
KylieDog said:

If they were cancelled what?  Two games you just love through exclusitivity or name get cancelled, we've seen pretty much nothing of them, they could be complete crap.

They both will get underserved praise, the fact nothing has been seen of them practically and people are hailing them great proves that.  Telling me 60s of possible pre-rendered footage between the both of them justifies calling them great?  No.

Those games get that praise so early because of the studios behind the game and their history of making great games. These games already have predecessors that have proven themselves to be game changers in their own genres and we expect no less from their successors. This is the same as Ninty fanboys being excited for Zelda Wii eventhough it has not even been announced. Come on, get in the game.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

I'd be stunned at how stupid Sony was to have spent millions of dollars on the game only to cancel it 2 months before release.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Elite1 said:
KylieDog said:
SnakeEyez said:
KylieDog said:

If they were cancelled what?  Two games you just love through exclusitivity or name get cancelled, we've seen pretty much nothing of them, they could be complete crap.

They both will get underserved praise, the fact nothing has been seen of them practically and people are hailing them great proves that.  Telling me 60s of possible pre-rendered footage between the both of them justifies calling them great?  No.

Those games get that praise so early because of the studios behind the game and their history of making great games. These games already have predecessors that have proven themselves to be game changers in their own genres and we expect no less from their successors. This is the same as Ninty fanboys being excited for Zelda Wii eventhough it has not even been announced. Come on, get in the game.

Agreed on that elite. +1

come on vgchartz forums to watch the misery.

Also, pick up the rights from Sony to the game on the cheap, publish it as it is and make a mint

KylieDog said:
SnakeEyez said:
KylieDog said:

Dude, what's your problem? You never been excited about a game that you haven't seen nothing about just based on the people making it? Ok, I understand that, but for me, it's hard to believe that Naughty God, after making Uncharted (my 2nd favorite game this gen) would make a crappy sequel. Also, I really like the GoW franchise and out of all 3 games, I thouroghly enjoyed them all so there is no reason to doubt part 3. It's like Elite said, the studios making them are known for making good games. It's like all the KZ2 haters that hate on it because KZ 1 was trash so they assume that KZ 2 will be bad. I would be right along with them if it wasn't for... you know, the massive amount of good previews for this game, online and campaign. Honestly, you're just sounding like a hater.

oh and I don't like those games cuz they are exclusive, I'm not a fanboy. I like those games because I like those games... It's not hard to understand that.

Meh, I wouldn't care all that much. Now, if you had said Final Fantasy XIII (on both platforms) I would likely shoot a kitten.