By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY please market Killzone 2

Elite1 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Elite1 said:
Soriku said:
jerseyboy609 said:
"Waahhh!!! Sony, Please hype this game up so it wont flop, waahhhh" @OP dude, you really need to suck it up man, fuck sony. As long as you get your copy, and I get mine, dont worry about sony making millions back.

If that's how you think why are you on a sales site to begin with? O_o Besides, it's not jsut money only. If the game is great, more people who played it is great as they know it must be a great too. It's like people recommending games. They want more people to play a certain game. Sales show that. And more sales means a likely chance of sequels and budget for other games.

Exactly, greater sales equals greater online community, greater chance of a sequel and a bigger budget for more great games.

Also, the more these games sell, the more revenue SCE pulls in, and the sooner they can start dropping the price of the ps3, allowing more people to buy one and experience these awesome games.

Good point. So in conclusion, sales do matter as they impact many different aspects of the gaming industry. Because of this, we have VGCHARTZ where members who care about gaming sales unite. lol

I STILL dont care because I have my PS3 and I will b getting Killzone 2 day 1, if other people dont follow suit and sony loses money, then thats on them

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:
Elite1 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Elite1 said:
Soriku said:
jerseyboy609 said:
"Waahhh!!! Sony, Please hype this game up so it wont flop, waahhhh" @OP dude, you really need to suck it up man, fuck sony. As long as you get your copy, and I get mine, dont worry about sony making millions back.

If that's how you think why are you on a sales site to begin with? O_o Besides, it's not jsut money only. If the game is great, more people who played it is great as they know it must be a great too. It's like people recommending games. They want more people to play a certain game. Sales show that. And more sales means a likely chance of sequels and budget for other games.

Exactly, greater sales equals greater online community, greater chance of a sequel and a bigger budget for more great games.

Also, the more these games sell, the more revenue SCE pulls in, and the sooner they can start dropping the price of the ps3, allowing more people to buy one and experience these awesome games.

Good point. So in conclusion, sales do matter as they impact many different aspects of the gaming industry. Because of this, we have VGCHARTZ where members who care about gaming sales unite. lol

I STILL dont care because I have my PS3 and I will b getting Killzone 2 day 1, if other people dont follow suit and sony loses money, then thats on them

I'll be getting it day one as well. See you online

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

I agree 100%. I want to see Killzone everywhere I go from the middle of Febuary tell the middle of April. Sony blew it big time with Little Big Planet, and they need to get it right now.

They need to hit this thing up from all angles. The internet is already ablaze, and gamers will buy the game. Now Sony needs to hit the mainstream. TV advertising has got to be top notch. Teaser commercials 14 days out, 7 days out commercials showing online, and single, finally lauch + 2 weeks it is here now.

Now to the guy saying who cares about sales. The sales of this game are very important. In fact every SCE games sales are important if that is what you are into. The better the games sell the more Sony makes, and Sony making money means better prices on PS3, and more money for development, and R&D. In some cases companies getting more money than they need is a good thing, but Sony is a differant story. Sony is not a roll in the profits, and sit on the mountains of money type of buisness.

Out of all the big companies out there Sony is the only one I trust with my money. They are always putting cash into R&D, and they are always looking at ways to expand. Even when they are in tough time, they continue to move forward and deliver great products. As a consumer there is no reason not to love Sony. The only people that should have any problem with them is investors. Sony is always taking risks, and hoping things turn out in the end. For a consumer this is a good thing, but for as an investor it is a nightmare.

Right now Sony is on a roll. SCEWWS is finally working the way it was invisioned, and compatability across the company is heading in the right direction. The only thing that is left is profit to further aid new R&D, and allow them to continue to polish software and hardware tell it is to the quality you would expect from the best CE company in the world.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

def market kz2!

Sony should show E3 2005 trailer on TVs. The final build have surpassed that trailer in many areas. E305 trailer still kick ass and is probably one of the best ever.

Around the Network

i'm so worried about this, they could do this so well.

or, with Sony's current reputation with marketing their games, they could really mess it up.

SONY! PLEASE SHOW GAMEPLAY! DON'T MESS THIS ONE UP! MAKE PEOPLE WANT THIS GAME!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Why would they need to market it - everyone know it's another FPS with the usual thumbstick control scheme just like every other unplayable console port of PC games i have seen.
It deserves to fail - i am sticking with my plan to get a new PC because that way i can get 60FPS and a mouse to aim with. - What do PS3 owners get they get nothing.

PS3 number 1 fan

why do people keep saying "halo killer". Resistance 2 is fantastic

stephen700 said:
Why would they need to market it - everyone know it's another FPS with the usual thumbstick control scheme just like every other unplayable console port of PC games i have seen.
It deserves to fail - i am sticking with my plan to get a new PC because that way i can get 60FPS and a mouse to aim with. - What do PS3 owners get they get nothing.

I thought that PS3 supports a mouse and keyboard control?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

If they didn't market Killzone 2 it'd be a waste of the 60+ Million the game cost to make.