By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If I Had One Wish...

nintendo being hardcore again

Around the Network

FFXIII coming out tomorrow!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SamuelRSmith said:
99% price cut for all games, consoles, and accessories for the next 99 years.

You'd get crappy games then because development studios won't make much money. Be careful what you wish for.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

No more crap games or overpriced accesories. By crap games I mean shovelware and the such. I think a game like GTA4 is crap, but thats becaue I dont like that type of game.....but those games can stay. I just want the shit to be gone and replacd with quality.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

To have a gaming system from 200 years from the future

EDIT: Or the ability to punch people through XBL and PSN

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network
Phoenix_34 said:

That's great but you would have no games for it. And if you did, you have no cables compatible with your 200 year old HDTV.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Elite1 said:
Phoenix_34 said:

That's great but you would have no games for it. And if you did, you have no cables compatible with your 200 year old HDTV.

Do I have to be that specific?

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Phoenix_34 said:
Elite1 said:
Phoenix_34 said:

Do I have to be that specific?

I know what you mean but genie's like to mess with people's wishes. lol Look at a previous post...someone lost their legs. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

All genies are evil... they always find a way out of giving you your wish.

As such, I wish for lots of games.

For 200 Billion dollars to magically pop into SCE's bank account...

4 ≈ One