By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wait. Games of Quarter 1 2009 belongs to?

RayRay102 said:
Just as I thought when I made this topic.

It is the same old same old from the Sony fanboys.

1. Halo 3 won't sell, Ninja Blade look stupid, or I hate RPG now, or GTA4 DLC do not count.

2. If we are going to use this same excuse evertime, what about motorstorm 2, Lair, Haze, folklord and the other PS3 exclusives. These games don't sell well and bombed hard in sales.

3. Also, stop talking about games that in the future and totally ignored the topic. I even said Killzone will be a great game an I will buy it but in America but the truth is Microsoft has more exclusives coming out in Q1 of 2009. It is a fact.

1. Halo 3 won't sell? It's already come out and sold over 8 million. I don't think anyone said Ninja Blade looked "stupid." A lot of 360 fans completely hated RPGs until the 360 was the console that had them. And by the way, downloadable content does not count as a game. It never will unless you're buying a game itself. If I bought Elder Scrolls, and then I bought horse armor, would I have two games? No.

2. What excuse? You're making things up again. Motorstorm 2 has only been out for a couple weeks, and exclusives have bombed on every platform. I don't even know what you're trying to prove.

3. Don't talk about games in the future? That's the entire point of this thread! Games that haven't come out yet. And it's a fact that the 360 has more exclusives coming out? Are we counting Arcade/PSN games? Why don't you find out for sure instead of naming a few games you think will be good? I wouldn't doubt it, but the lists so far seem pretty biased.

Around the Network

No way, what to do now? =))))
x360 domination in Q1 2009, oh really?)))))
KZ2 >>> everything.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

@ soriku

true but seems that way from release dates fo far. then again we ahrdly habe any release dates for MMV games

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Wait, wait, wait? Why are you not banned? You've clearly shown that you have no other intentions that to troll here. Excuse me while I finish up a match...

quarter 1? what happened to best of 09? we might as well now be saying"who has the best line up on the third week in february 2010!?!?"

Around the Network

Theres no doubt 360 has great games in 2009. None as highly anticipated as Killzone 2 for example

Jerseyboy,

I thought you were a harcore PS3 fanboy but I was wrong. You are just like me have both HD systems but prefer one over the other. Which is fine I respect that. The one thing you and I both agree with is that competition is great for dual consoles owner as we get all these great games and everybody wins. Look up my Xbox and PSn ID and we can play SF4 together ehen it comes out. Peace

MontanaHatchet said:
Wait, wait, wait? Why are you not banned? You've clearly shown that you have no other intentions that to troll here. Excuse me while I finish up a match...

Montana, go easy on him dude, hes still a vgchartz noob...look at his post count...lol

RayRay102 said:
Jerseyboy,

I thought you were a harcore PS3 fanboy but I was wrong. You are just like me have both HD systems but prefer one over the other. Which is fine I respect that. The one thing you and I both agree with is that competition is great for dual consoles owner as we get all these great games and everybody wins. Look up my Xbox and PSn ID and we can play SF4 together ehen it comes out. Peace

lol nah, you can hit me up on psn: Shaqpack or XBL(not on as much):THEJOKERSHADOW

edit: A lot of my friends are buying street fighter for xbox, so thats my purchase

Seriously why is there this PS3 vs 360 arguement here? Neither of them are anywhere near the best Q1 09 lineup.