By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to Xbox360!

N3???....sorrie but no....SO4 should be replaced with that...or maybe even with halo:odst....i'm so jealous....i want SO4....making me think about buying 360....hmmm...i did spend $200 just to play FF: Crisis Core....maybe i will spend $260(Arcade + game) for SO4...hmmm

Around the Network
Xen said:
Ender said:

... I should also add narcissistic. They think every thread is about them and "their system".

How is your flaming and baiting any better?

I actually desire threads that are on topic.

KLucifer said:
N3???....sorrie but no....SO4 should be replaced with that...or maybe even with halo:odst....i'm so jealous....i want SO4....making me think about buying 360....hmmm...i did spend $200 just to play FF: Crisis Core....maybe i will spend $260(Arcade + game) for SO4...hmmm

OH SNAP!!!!!! HALO ODST i forgot about that lol,and its for games that are coming out SO4 is already out sorry.

Ender said:
Xen said:
Ender said:

... I should also add narcissistic. They think every thread is about them and "their system".

What topic? low quality jab at another thread?

Xen said:
Ender said:
Xen said:
Ender said:

What topic? low quality jab at another thread?

I fail to see the jab.  It seemed to me the poster liked the idea of the PS3 thread and decided to copy it.  The OP never mentions how these titles stack up to the PS3.  Honestly, not everything directly relates to the PS3.  Chill out.

Around the Network

How can people say "Game A" has better graphics than "Game B".
In some cases is just obvious.
But the games on this threat aren't.

Lets take the 2 best console graphics games(in my opinion of course).
I cant say MGS4 looks better than the Gears1&2 games or the other way around. Im no game dev.

But that's not the only thing that matters, witch one runs smother? wider color pallet?, enemies on screen? pop-ups?... anyone who played the 2 games can answer easily.

EPIC deserves credit. Going 1 on 1 with games like Uncharted and MGS4 with older hardware and no install. Bungie in the other hand.... meh... keep trying.

Slowly but surely the PS3 is taking the lead(graphically). Alan wake looks awesome but there is a mob of PS3 games that we know are gonna look just as good or even better KZ2,GOW3, ICO game, Heavy rain.(All of them eclipsed by Gran Turismo 5 at 1080p and 60fps)

But really graphics are overrated... my game of the year is Persona4!!!

PSN = vic_haste

Here we go people. These are some shots the OP should've posted. This is what is capable on 360. With even better to come.

Fanboys on bothsides will support there own platform, so PS3 fans you have your own threads for your graphics faves. We disagree with your PS3 exclusives over 360 ones. And alot of people thinks its 360>PS3 exclusives. So dont bother coming here to troll.

Alan Wake.

Star Ocean 4

Splinter Cell Conviction

Gears Of War 2

This one below is actual ingame, a finishing move. Looks detailed as fuck dont it.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 (My most impressive game Ive seen in motion For anything)

And here is the best in game ever in motion

Graphical powerhouses? Why should I care? Alan Wake's "fight-with-light" mechanics intrigue me, and given what I know of Theseis' concept I'll also be giving it a look (IF it ever comes out, as it's been smelling like vapor for years now). The other three look like the standard testosterone-soaked killfests that make up 99% of the 360's library, and the graphics don't make any of the titles -not even the ones that interest me- any better or worse.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

selnor said:

Here we go people. These are some shots the OP should've posted. This is what is capable on 360. With even better to come.

Fanboys on bothsides will support there own platform, so PS3 fans you have your own threads for your graphics faves. We disagree with your PS3 exclusives over 360 ones. And alot of people thinks its 360>PS3 exclusives. So dont bother coming here to troll.

Alan Wake.

Star Ocean 4

Splinter Cell Conviction

Gears Of War 2

This one below is actual ingame, a finishing move. Looks detailed as fuck dont it.

Yea those are some nice stuff,but those games already out.

And i dont comprae PS3 vs 360 games cause it ALWAYS turns into flame bait and people put down both systems.

Garnett said:
selnor said:

Alan Wake.

Star Ocean 4

Splinter Cell Conviction

Gears Of War 2

Yea those are some nice stuff,but those games already out.

And i dont comprae PS3 vs 360 games cause it ALWAYS turns into flame bait and people put down both systems.

No the only game out in that lot is Gears 2. The rest is next year.

I wasnt comparing but telling the PS3 fanboys not to come and state X better than Y. Because many disagree here.