By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 60gb 360 + 5 games

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r338806/Xbox-360-60GB-Premium-Pack-with-Gears-of-War-1-and-2-Far-Cry-2-SEGA-Tennis-and-PGR4/

Xbox 360 60GB Premium Pack with Gears of War 1 and 2, Far Cry 2, SEGA Tennis and PGR4 (Xbox 360)

New
RRP £308.15
Save £119.66
£188.49
Delivery in 2-3 Working Days
That's a bargain in anyone's book.

Around the Network

Wait, is this a scam.

Nope. Straight from game. I seen the boxes on the shelves today.

Amazing deal, if it's legit!!

Mistershine said:
Nope. Straight from game. I seen the boxes on the shelves today.

I wish I could have bought that package when I got 360, but I already have one.

Around the Network

ok a 60Gb with 2.5 good games for 188 Pound? Wow this is tempting. I want to play Halo3 and Mass Effects but Gears1+2 would be also nice. My only suspicion is that they are clearing out old 360 that still are more failure prone than new ones but good deal nontheless. Now do they ship to Europe?

That is an awesome deal. MS is going all out this winter with all the deal and bundle.

And there will be better packages, just wait for a couple of weeks for the New Year's deals.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Damn! Thats a tremendous deal! Too bad in the states we get. Kung Fu Panda and LEGO Indiana Jones /rolls eyes. Oh well, I'm sure that will sell well.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Wow, definitely.. I would but this.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||