By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Obama Mystery Thickens

http://www.macworld.com/article/137347/2008/12/obama_ipod.html?lsrc=rss_main

So says the article -

According to the Wall Street Journal, an Obama spokesperson put the rumor to rest, saying “Not true, the President-elect uses an iPod.”

So maybe the man who will soon be running the most pwoerful country can again be trusted. It was a scary few days, but it's good to see he's not a traitor after all :)

Around the Network

If you had a President that said, "I don't subscribe to DRM or proprietary music players and have therefore built my own media player and written my own free software OS for it." I would move to your country.

Otherwise, who cares about iPod vs. Zune? They both play music and both companies are just as controlling about their platform. How could you support one over the other?

They need to subpoena him to get the long-form certificate of what kind of MP3 player he uses.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
They need to subpoena him to get the long-form certificate of what kind of MP3 player he uses.

ROTFL. I thought Obama was a Zune kinda man.

I don't care what he uses. I just want to subpoena him to see his music collection and most-used playlists so I can make sure he listens to the right stuff while he saves the world.

Around the Network

Shouldn't we look into whether his music are legit?
How much would he be charged if the songs a pirated?

No, we have to see if he has music/message from his local mosque.

who gives a fuck. like no offence to your thread or anything but does it matter?

It's very important. All his music could be from Kenya and Indonesia, proving that he hates freedom.

Now he is another stupid lemming, buying crappy products just because the rest of the people buy it. What happened to change obama????