By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Here is The Pachter Show !!!!

follow the link

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23182.html

Can someone make a little summary for people who have problem to "listen" english ?

thx

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Downloading it now, but in the meantime I have to agree that Pachter is on this show WAY WAY too much. Gets annoying actually.

PS - Gonna be about an 8 minute download for me (I like the HD version better =P), will try to summarize if nobody else beats me to it. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

From the interview:

Host: So you're not just pulling stuff out of your ass, I mean you guys have real, sort of factual backup for what you're saying?
Pacther: I pull everything out of my ass *laughs*

We know, Pacther. We know.

Nice. I am looking forward to this; in need of a good laugh.

I saw this hours ago lol

It is funny, but he claims he is always correct about EA and that he is a microsoft fanboy.

mM
Around the Network

@Dolla,

I thought you were joking.

I don't remember that part leo-j =P

Anyways he basically says several times that people shouldn't listen to him which is probably the best advice he has ever given.

It is an interesting show and worth a watch if you have a spare 17-18min.

Basically the entire show boils down to Pachter praising NeoGAF and saying that nobody should listen to him. He also mentions if you email him he will respond, and he spends a lot of time reading forums each day (3 hours).

The other guest doesn't say all that much and pretty much seems to agree with Pachter.

To Each Man, Responsibility
DonWii said:
@Dolla,

I thought you were joking.

You'd think so, huh?

lol Dolla Dolla

Time to Work !

lol thx