By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Police Kill Teen After Xbox 360 Theft

*facepalm*

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

Brandon Win, right... The story would have been better with a wii, he could have pullled a wiimote instead of a gun.Pew!Pew!

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Pull a gun on an officer = death or serious injury. That is self-explanatory. No 360 should be involved.

Lets just hope we don´t see any "Xbox 360... so good its to die for" commercials...

But seriously if you rob somebody with a gun the police will know you are armed and be very carefull... perhaps even nervous... I knoe I would be... and pointing a gun at a officer is a deathwish right there... still sad it had to end that way... alo for me a 18 is a grownup not a teen...

El Duderino said:

Lets just hope we don´t see any "Xbox 360... so good its to die for" commercials...

But seriously if you rob somebody with a gun the police will know you are armed and be very carefull... perhaps even nervous... I knoe I would be... and pointing a gun at a officer is a deathwish right there... still sad it had to end that way... alo for me a 18 is a grownup not a teen...

Look we have actual footage of the scene!

Around the Network
Garnett said:
El Duderino said:

I still don't get why that ad was banned... :\

Garnett said:
El Duderino said:

Wow that was a cool commercial!

axumblade said:

No offense to the 360 but the from a media perspective, the xbox 360 fans are out of control.

First the kid that ran away because his 360 was taken away. Then this.

And Soulja Boy's idiotic vlogs about how awesome the 360 is don't really help either. (note, they aren't idiotic because they are about the 360. They'd be equally as idiotic if they were about the wii or the ps3).

umm didnt someone get killed at ps3 launch?

dont ppl get shot/mugged becoz of their iphonies( oh how i love u simpsons:)) its the way the media projects issues.. the kid who ran away, died coz he fell off a tree (wtf) while the xbox was busy in his parents safe..

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

arsenicazure said:
axumblade said:

No offense to the 360 but the from a media perspective, the xbox 360 fans are out of control.

First the kid that ran away because his 360 was taken away. Then this.

And Soulja Boy's idiotic vlogs about how awesome the 360 is don't really help either. (note, they aren't idiotic because they are about the 360. They'd be equally as idiotic if they were about the wii or the ps3).

umm didnt someone get killed at ps3 launch?

dont ppl get shot/mugged becoz of their iphonies( oh how i love u simpsons:)) its the way the media projects issues.. the kid who ran away, died coz he fell off a tree (wtf) while the xbox was busy in his parents safe..

He really died because he fell off a tree? O_O Link Please!

http://kotaku.com/5081089/autopsy-no-foul-play-in-crisp-death

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business