By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Hi to the Flop Family.

Hey guys, I wanted to introduce you to the Flop Family. Flop Family, meet VGCharter.

*shakes hands*

Here is my first Flop, Zack N. Wiki Flop. When he was growing up, I didn’t think he would make 200k! Boy, was Capcom surprised when that growth spurt happened to him! He’s almost 500k now!

Here’s my second boy, Noe M. Heroes Flop! Wow, what a headache! He has achieved more than his older cousins though. *whispers* (they couldn’t get past 20k without giving up). He has done a complete 360 in his life; actually by getting 360k in his field. I hear he’s going to get his second degree. I told NMH it would be a Struggle, but he’ll make it.

Here I have the two little tikes, Boom Blox and Dee Blob. Boom set a good example for young Blob here, racking up 600k , under the eye of Mr. Steven Spielberg of course. But lil’ Blob here is creatin’ a path of his own, getting about 350k, and he’s only 10 weeks!

Well, I’m getting carried away here, you still haven’t introduced me to your lil’gamers there!

(Now it is your turn to come up with someone from the Flop family, or they can be from the “Success” family; you decide.”)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Have I introduced you to Too Human? He has Achondroplasia, but its not his fault.

^^^

Poor Too Human, he is such a good boy too.

Just kiss the tip.

this thread is full of "wow, okay, that was a waste of a few seconds of my life."

Phoenix_Wiight said:
this thread is full of "wow, okay, that was a waste of a few seconds of my life."

This post is the only one that made me not regret entering this thread.

Around the Network

Hi... I'm LBP... the most overhyped game of this year and I haven't sold a million, in holiday season... and with console bundles... and with controllers bundles...

CAL4M1TY said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

This post is the only one that made me not regret entering this thread.

Geez man, lighten up. This thread is here to joke around, but you're bringing in this WAVE of negativity. I know you have a Haze or a Lair, or a Facebreaker in you. Even a Motorstorm, c'mon!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

tombi123 said:
Have I introduced you to Too Human? He has Achondroplasia, but its not his fault.

What about his cuzins Lair and his little brother Haze? or should i go there his little sister LITTLEBIGPLANET who has retardation and keeps saying "LEGS" OOoh BurN pS FaNbOYS

Dont forget Banjo! who couldnt build him a car to get him far enough in sales

Sky crawlers Wii. He was supposed to live up to his older cousins the Ace combat brothers but flopped massively. Tenchu 4 failed to live up to the expectation created by his elder brothers, too.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

lol, this is funny.. but i don't think it'll end well

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||