By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6 is EPIC!!!

It looks and plays great, I played it at the arcades in NYC (along with SF IV) and I must say that next year (for me) it will be the year of the fighters. SF IV + Tekken 6 + KOF XII + BlazBlue = Fighting Fan Heaven. (The last two I doubt will hit consoles by next year, if it does, even better)

Around the Network

Fall 09....

4 ≈ One

Oh my god!!! Epic trailer!!! XD Jin and Kazuya awesomeness. The whole trailer was so god damn cool and filled to the brim with epic. *watches again* Yup, brilliant. I can't wait for this. I wish I had a PS3 so much.

zexen_lowe said:
I wish I had a PS3, I so want to play this game (among many others). I loved Tekken 3 and 5. And Asuka is the best!

it is coming for Xbox360. It is a simultaneous release. So this is in the wrong forum, should be in gaming, not sony.

I don't like fighters anyway. No story, no fun. but thats just me ^^

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
zexen_lowe said:
I wish I had a PS3, I so want to play this game (among many others). I loved Tekken 3 and 5. And Asuka is the best!

it is coming for Xbox360. It is a simultaneous release. So this is in the wrong forum, should be in gaming, not sony.

Tekken has a bit of story. Each character has their own story in story battle. The story usually reveals why each character is in the tournament, or some other details.

Edit: Then you've got the overall main story which follows the characters Heichi, Kazuya, Jin and Jinpachi(Who was in tekken 5). I say Tekken has a pretty good storyline.

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
zexen_lowe said:

But I don't have a 360 either...(and I want a PS3 much more than a 360)

Good game, and will enjoy it in my xbox360, thank you Microsoft..

looks very good, i will get the game on launch day for sure. i like law the best, bruce lee wana be. tekken is my 2nd favorite fighting series behind "soulcalibur".

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

blazinhead89 said:
OMFG Sick , I Love tekken to death, no fighter can hold a candle to it.

Virtua Fighter series and Dead or Alive series give Tekken series a run for its money. Tekken 1 to 3 were great. But Tekken 4 onwards have been average.

yeah tekken is pretty cool...