By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prince of Persia is this gens Okami

It's the very definition of eye candy. Like Okami, this is a game that's just as enjoyable to look at as it is to play.

Cel shading is so 5 years ago, but Ubisoft has packed a ton of little details into the characters and environments and coupled them with "normal" texturing. The end result is breathtaking. I want the next Zelda to look like this.

But other than that, this is just a really, really good game. It's actually challenging Mario Galaxy as my 2nd favourite game this gen (you can probably guess the first >_>)

So yeah... buy it! :3

Around the Network

but better.... :P

It looks good, I watched the GT review and thought the world looked amazing. How you guys liking it, I'm considering getting it myself.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I'm getting the limited edition for Christmas, woot!

Oh, and if anyone's worried about it being too easy... don't.

Yeah, it's true, you'll never see a game over screen because Elika will ALWAYS save your life, but it's really just a way to disguise checkpoints. I actually like it. It makes the whole game feel kinda seamless.

There are still some really frustrating platforming sequences here and there and the combat is quite challenging at times.

Around the Network

whats the first??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
whats the first??

>_>

....But I'm playing okami right now...

Former something....

BTW how long is it??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
BTW how long is it??

I think I'm just over halfway through, and it's taken me 7 hours so far.

It's the sort of game that you'll wanna play through multiple times. Like Uncharted :)