By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to PS3!

CGI-Quality said:
@ Kantor

HEAVY RAIN!!!!!!! shall remain the victor lol, just WATCH!!!!!!

no way. GoW3 and KZ2 will look better than it, although Heavy Rains character visuals will look insane. You seem to be hyped for the game lol

Around the Network

While I agree that all these games will be graphical powerhouses, I must add that I find it sad that none of them will reach the esthetic hights of a then four year old Playstation 2 game.

The only thing that can save us now is a new Team Ico game.

This is invisible text!

i know one thing i cant frickn wait til uncharted 2.

Killergran said:
While I agree that all these games will be graphical powerhouses, I must add that I find it sad that none of them will reach the esthetic hights of a then four year old Playstation 2 game.

hmm ? i have found games this gen that outdid everything seen previously in ever aspect.

Uncharted :P

Check out my game about moles ^

CGI-Quality said:
@ Kantor

HEAVY RAIN!!!!!!! shall remain the victor lol, just WATCH!!!!!!

Lol you wish. Heavy Rain will either be second or third, behind GoW3 and KZ2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Staude said:
Killergran said:

hmm ? i have found games this gen that outdid everything seen previously in ever aspect.

Uncharted is lush and green. And pretty nice. But it's not beautiful.

Mirrors edge has a really great vision, and Valkyria chronicles is just plain awesome, but not even these games make my heart ache like it does when setting my eyes on Shadow of the colossus.

I guess I'm just hard to please.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Staude said:
Killergran said:

Mirrors edge has a really great vision, and Valkyria chronicles is just plain awesome, but not even these games make my heart ache like it does when setting my eyes on Shadow of the colossus.

Did you just compare that Mirror's Edge mess to Shadow of the Colossus?

EA would be lucky to grovel at Team ICO's feet, IMO.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Killergran said:
Staude said:
Killergran said:

When i say in every aspect i don't mean 1 thing. Storytelling, graphics, sound, atmosphere, immersion etc etc. Everything that comes together as a final product. And yes, i think uncharted is beautiful.

Check out my game about moles ^

Shadow of the Colossus is a good game..but saying it looks better than Uncharted? ...come on.

I'm interested to see what team ico brings, Should be great