By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to PS3!

reptile168 said:
wasn't resistance 1 the first must have PS3 game? it sure sold like one as opposed to uncharted.

Can you rephrase this?  I get the impression that you are trolling, but I don't really follow the thought process.  Resistance 1 was the first must have game, in fact it and Motorstorm were the only games worth owning when they released.  RFOM, Motorstorm 1, and Uncharted all had very good sales. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

@Snake612
He said GRAPHICAL powerhouses

SHMUPGurus said:
bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Apparently, God of War 3 looks ''fucking" amazing, you won't "fucking" believe it. With that said, I'm waiting for actual in-game footage of the game. ^^

Best game overall is probably going to be Uncharted 2. I loved the first one, and my gaming choices are always right.

God of War 3 will fucking blow your fucking mind into fucking pieces................fuck...

Oh man! Here it goes again! @_@

aw, fuck. What's the fucking matter Gurus? Is there something wrong with my fucking language? >_>

They all look great...despite the lack of in game footage

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Rainbird said:
Best graphically? I have no idea, I can't even say for sure which one of those it wouldn't be.
Best game over all? All but GT5 (or rather, I have no idea), not that it will be bad, but of all genres up there, racing is the one I get the least entertainment from.
I think Heavy Rain will in fact be something completely new
, and a game that will go unmatched in terms of story telling for some time. Perhaps only until Quantic Dream makes their next game.

You said it best yourself, only time will tell

Really? It looks a disturbing amount like Indigo Prophecy to me.

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
I don't consider Heavy Rain as a powerhouse exclusive. There's not enough news on this game. Grand Turismo 5 will defnitely be a top seller just like the last three in the series and God of War III will be huge. The fact that someone from Nintendo likes Killzone 2, means a lot for this game and gives this game a lot of hope.

Who from Nintendo likes Killzone 2?

bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Apparently, God of War 3 looks ''fucking" amazing, you won't "fucking" believe it. With that said, I'm waiting for actual in-game footage of the game. ^^

Best game overall is probably going to be Uncharted 2. I loved the first one, and my gaming choices are always right.

God of War 3 will fucking blow your fucking mind into fucking pieces................fuck...

aw, fuck. What's the fucking matter Gurus? Is there something wrong with my fucking language? >_>

Think of the children! I beg you!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Think of the children! I beg you!

Well actually, on a more serious note. Children typically hang around the Nintendo forums, so we're good. 

the only reson heavy rain looks good is because the gameplay is cr@ppy.

colonelstubbs said:
They all look great...despite the lack of in game footage

Oh know you didnt, link or it didnt happen

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st