By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - highwaystar101 prevented of a crime today :-)

You're my hero!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
Moongoddess256 said:
midwinter said:

That is great!

Not sure what a "chav" is. Not sure if I am just American so I don' t understand, if I am just stupid and don't understand, or most likely both.

My favorite part was, "I pushed him to the floor". You should switch it up though and make it more dramatic. "I tossed his lifeless form to the ground after brutally beating him."

I believe "chav" is something like "Wigger" in British English.

I get a chuckle out of the thought of someone trying to be gangsta... with an english accent.

Haha, nice thought. But No-one in England speaks with an English accent I'm afraid lol. This guy had a Birmingham accent, a good example of a Birmingham accent is Ozzy Osbourne as he's from my area and speaks like a true brummie.

@ Thatmax - I see what you mean about council estates, and i know many people who are nice from council estates. But you get the gangs and chavs and this guy looked like he would roam the estate at night like a real chav.

Under registration act i'm placing Highwaystar101 under arrest for being an unregistered vigillante.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

^^^Curse you, Tony Stark!! Because of your actions, Steve Rogers is dead! I hate you.....but your movie was sooooo awesome!

nice job man!!

Around the Network

We need more people like highwaystar101 in this rotten world, Nice, I hope that guy gets beat soon.

I hate people who thinks it's easy just to steal someone elses property, I was robbed once, I hope karma kicks their ass.

^_^