By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - highwaystar101 prevented of a crime today :-)

NIce! Well done High!
We need more people like you... and less people like him in this world!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Hey, I am the goddamned Batamn!!! :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

^^^^the jig is up!! Godamned Batman is here!!!!

marciosmg said:

I can't understand what you are saying... ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Hmmm, I clicked into this thread expecting a story about how Highway stopped someone from buying Wii Music this morning.

Oh well... Good job anyway.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
marciosmg said:

I can't understand what you are saying... ;)

LOL! Awesome. So full of WIN!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

SHMUPGurus said:
midwinter said:

That is great!

Not sure what a "chav" is. Not sure if I am just American so I don' t understand, if I am just stupid and don't understand, or most likely both.

My favorite part was, "I pushed him to the floor". You should switch it up though and make it more dramatic. "I tossed his lifeless form to the ground after brutally beating him."

Hey... I kind of like that! ^^

Nice job by the way, a bit violent at the end though (I wonder if it was necessary to push him?).

I'm not a violent person, you just need to let people like that know who's boss.

@ D21Lewis: of course I will mar... be the robin to your batman lol

rocketpig said:
Hmmm, I clicked into this thread expecting a story about how Highway stopped someone from buying Wii Music this morning.

Oh well... Good job anyway.

haha, I did try to convince a 360 owner that the PS3 is better today. but I own both so I was doing it to be awkward lol.

good for you, chavs need to be singled out and... poked or something!

Although counsil estates dont mean your a chav or a bad person etc, I just came froma mates estate in south London and he is one of the nicest guys I know.

midwinter said:

That is great!

Not sure what a "chav" is. Not sure if I am just American so I don' t understand, if I am just stupid and don't understand, or most likely both.

My favorite part was, "I pushed him to the floor". You should switch it up though and make it more dramatic. "I tossed his lifeless form to the ground after brutally beating him."

I believe "chav" is something like "Wigger" in British English.

I get a chuckle out of the thought of someone trying to be gangsta... with an english accent.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan