By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox live errors?

Their are some issues with Xbox live logging in takes me almost a minute, my friends avatar don't pop up and even trying to download Xbox  arcade games doesn't work either then I get this: Can't retrieve information from Xbox live Please try again later...Status code 800072ee2.

Anyone who has the same problems?

Around the Network

I have had that a few times already just booting up the 360 and its VERY annoying. I dont want to wait a minute just to get to my dashboard. I just eject my disc and push it back in to get the game started. I hope they just remove the notifications if certain Live content is not loading.

Got that once, but in a day or 2 the problem was gone.

I think it will be more prevalent for non-US 360 accounts because I bet they forgot some content is not available for other regions and the 360 thinks it should be and tries to find it.

EaglesEye379 said:
I have had that a few times already just booting up the 360 and its VERY annoying. I dont want to wait a minute just to get to my dashboard. I just eject my disc and push it back in to get the game started. I hope they just remove the notifications if certain Live content is not loading.

How do I boot up my X360? Anyway I think it is not my X360 I read that others have problems aswell like the http://live.xbox.com  site.  it just don't want to load;....Or very slowly...  see it for yourself and that is the same on my X360 everything goes very slow....X_X  And I want to download Banjo!!!

Around the Network

Booting up as in just switching on my 360. I havent tried downloading content with the new NXE yet so I dont know, but Im already having that error just turning my 360 on.

i have noticed that two....wheeewww was scared for a moment that it was only my machine and that i was going to RROD or something

last night it took almost 2 minutes to get logged in and such

http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/12/04/xbox-live-scheduled-maintenance-dec-4.aspx

It is over now ^^'

I am in the US and we have the same problem. I think Live is just sketchy due to more 360 coming on line.