By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Biohazard/ Resi 5 demo up now on japan XBL!!!

I love this demo soooo muchhh

Around the Network

This demo rocks. It is so Resident Evil. You got that panicky feeling of running around trying to avoid being latched on to or clubbed by a zombie. And then you get the freaks with the chainsaws who make life even more difficult. But with the partner system I dont think its possible to be killed instantly.

Playing the first two stages makes me want to play the game so badly. I havent been so worked up over a demo since the MGS2 demo that came with ZoE back on the PS2.

So far i am quite dissapointed by the demo. Looks AMAZING graphically but plays like co-op buddy shooter.

Reviving in resident evil series...WTF!!!! Zombies(can we even call them that) just walk around aimlessly...waiting for you to shoot them. And good thing they do because Chris controls like a tank compared to other games like this like gears of War. Seems like a sticky, slow gears of war...without cover system.

Anywho, I have it and can show you where to get it...all you need to do is burn it on a dvd and put it on your xbox. doesn't have to be modded or anything...

Message me if you need it.

disolitude said:

So far i am quite dissapointed by the demo. Looks AMAZING graphically but plays like co-op buddy shooter.

Reviving in resident evil series...WTF!!!! Zombies(can we even call them that) just walk around aimlessly...waiting for you to shoot them. And good thing they do because Chris controls like a tank compared to other games like this like gears of War. Seems like a sticky, slow gears of war...without cover system.

Anywho, I have it and can show you where to get it...all you need to do is burn it on a dvd and put it on your xbox. doesn't have to be modded or anything...

Yeah it does seem a bit strange, but how else could they do co-op?  Would you rather the person respawn like in the Halo series.  In any event, I think the creators have really strived to make this a co-op experience, as opposed to just another gun for back up.

As for the controls, thats just how RE has always been.  Its more about patience and suspense as opposed to shoot-em up carnage. It worked well in RE4.

We will have to see how it plays out.  But saying you are not pleased with the demo, thats surprising.  i love it. This game is going to be the best of 2009.  No doubt in my mind.

KichiVerde said:
disolitude said:

Yeah it does seem a bit strange, but how else could they do co-op?  Would you rather the person respawn like in the Halo series.  In any event, I think the creators have really strived to make this a co-op experience, as opposed to just another gun for back up.

As for the controls, thats just how RE has always been.  Its more about patience and suspense as opposed to shoot-em up carnage. It worked well in RE4.

We will have to see how it plays out.  But saying you are not pleased with the demo, thats surprising.  i love it. This game is going to be the best of 2009.  No doubt in my mind.

Don't get me wrong, im still getting it as im sure it will be great, but I see this being an 8.5/10 game now taht I've seen what they are doing. Won't be revolutionary like 4....

About the bolded part...thats correct, however the game has never really been a pure shooter like this. RE4 was very tense as you were alone and had to run for your life a lot of the times. If you are eliminating the suspense and making it just a straighforward tag team shooter, controls like this annoy and frustrate more than they help the gameplay.

Around the Network
disolitude said:

I agree with you on the controls. He controls really slow. It feels pretty sluggish. I'm not dissapointed with the game though, I actually love it.

The graphics are awesome. Capcom knows how to make some pretty games.

As far as the demo goes, don't waste a DVD on it, you can burn it to CD.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

imo is the best looking game on XBOX360 as i said in another thread. Good job...

i have a feeling res5 wont be that elusive survival horror anymore..............its shame that shooters have took limelight now as they are easily accesable............i dont think this will be recived well if its mainly a shooter kin to army of 2

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

When does the demo hit euro marketplace?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

pbroy said:
disolitude said:

I agree with you on the controls. He controls really slow. It feels pretty sluggish. I'm not dissapointed with the game though, I actually love it.

The graphics are awesome. Capcom knows how to make some pretty games.

As far as the demo goes, don't waste a DVD on it, you can burn it to CD.

DVDs and CDs are exact same price around here these days :)