By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which cartoon world would you like to live through?

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:

oooh, got to admit, that could be pretty cool too, and bending is prevalent enough that you wouldn't need to be a main character to have a decent shot at bending.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

pokemon.

bird to fly around on

no need for a boat

friggin free random animals for the sake of having them

cant go wrong

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Soul Eater

one of the weapon masters

Edited: Oh, and to have a nice female weapon;)

Pokemon, definitely.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Around the Network

Gummi Bears. F**K people up when Im trippin on Gummi Berry juice. haha

You have to mention Pokemon. Having little magical creatures running around you would be awesome even when you aren't on acid.

There are plenty of others that would be amazing also. The Busy World of Richard Scarry! Even though this started as a kids book, it had a cartoon, The Berenstain Bears would be cool too. I almost forgot about Arthur!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

^^^ haha the Berenstain Bears were awesome =)

OK, I'll be the first to say it:

Digimon Season 3!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Pokemon, for sure. =D