By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii only users which games are you getting this holiday season?

I was thinking of getting that Shaun White Snowboarding game... looks like more fun on the Wii than my other consoles.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

Either Sonic Unleashed or Tomb Raider. I haven't been able to decide yet...

I'm going to get Wii Fit so i can later get Shaun White & future balance board games.

the new tales game,nights journey into dreams(its $20 at walmart),tomb raider anniversary,mario kart,brawl, and maybe call of duty:waw .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Hmm, I have 5 or 6 I am considering (well almost 20, but these 6 are at the top of that list)

De-Blob
Okami
Blast Works (if I can find it)
Godfather: Blackhand edition
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Kororinpa OR Marble Mania (whichever is reccomended the most)

---

However someone mentioned Trauma Center, I have an interest in the games but have never played them, are they good on the Wii (I believe there are two of them right? but one is a DS copy?)

I will also likely get Wii Music, but it's quite ew still, and I am saving money so unless I can find it cheap (unlikely for a few months) I won't be getting it just yet.

Around the Network

I will not buy anymore games till next year, but a friend of mine is giving me Tales of Symphonia 2 for my birthday (late present), and I will buy another controller this weekend.

Nothing! there are only craps been released the past few months.
I havent touch the Wii in over 6 months thats how bad I feel about its current releases. The other fact is I download games and I havent download a wii game in over 6 months too.

i WAS THInking of okami for 19.99 and I want tales also if I could find it for 29.99 I'd pick it up.

For me Shaun White and probably Mushroom Man. For one of my nephews that Nerf game. (those Tv ads are quite effective with the kiddos)

Sonic Unleashed (If I can get it cheap)
Guitar Hero 4 (If I can find the complete band set)
Animal Crossing (maybe)
Wii Fit (maybe)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089