By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Wii Game I can get for $19.99

Mercury Meltdown Revolution - Available at least on the VGChartz store

http://astore.amazon.com/vgch-20/detail/B000NKRJAG

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
radioioRobert said:
Not yet mentioned: Medal Of Honor: Heroes 2 (FPS controls are amazing on the Wii, and 32 player online is great fun)

Source?  It's 28 on Amazon.  I would agree it should be included, if you can find it for under $20.

vonboy said:
smallflyingtaco said:
Not any retailer but a common one, Walmart has No More Heroes for less than $20.

by less the $20, do you mean 19.99?

It is actually something like $19.83 or some weird walmart price like that.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Bully -- unfortunately -- is still selling in the $30 range.

How is Prince of Persia -- it is the one game on the $20 list (from jlauro) that I don't own.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
Bully -- unfortunately -- is still selling in the $30 range.

How is Prince of Persia -- it is the one game on the $20 list (from jlauro) that I don't own.

Mike from Morgantown

I think it's a remake (but so is RE 4), so unless you played the original it's worth it (IMO).  Some people don't like the controls, but I didn't have any prolbem with them.

Around the Network

Jlaruo

Thanks. I will have to look for it.

Mike

A Wii game a week, that's all I ask.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

There must be heaps of Wii games at $20 price point. Check out second hand games section of your local game store.

M&M Kart Racing... no, really, don't buy this game. Worst game ever made for any console in history.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Is Endless Ocean under $20? if so then I am ashamed none of you have mentioned it so far.

DaveD said:
Meh, you are 1 penny short of a Wii Points card

I get them for $18 :)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.