Around the Network

i don't believe this guy's saying!

NJ5 said:
Three questions:

1- Shipped or sold?
2- Europe or EMEA?
3- Source?

4 - When?

If he's talking about "sold to retailers" which is the same as "shipped" then he doesn't have MS' actual numbers.

Let's assume for a moment that Sony's numbers are accurate.  That means in two weeks, MS will probaby have more units sold in Europe than Sony by Sony's count.

TheBigFatJ said:
NJ5 said:
Three questions:

1- Shipped or sold?
2- Europe or EMEA?
3- Source?

4 - When?

If he's talking about "sold to retailers" which is the same as "shipped" then he doesn't have MS' actual numbers.

Let's assume for a moment that Sony's numbers are accurate. That means in two weeks, MS will probaby have more units sold in Europe than Sony by Sony's count.

Good point. I also just noticed the weirdness of his statement:

“I am confident that in PAL territories our installed base is 300,000 units ahead of Xbox 360,”

He's confident, or he knows?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well, Reeves mentions internal figures, while MS routinely mentions their data comes from Gfk/Chart-track, so is it possible that Sony has shipped more, but MS has actually sold more?

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

Good point. I also just noticed the weirdness of his statement:

“I am confident that in PAL territories our installed base is 300,000 units ahead of Xbox 360,”

He's confident, or he knows?

PR statements...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

if i remember right do they both not define europe differently? that could account for this whole thing.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I think this guy is a dumbass =)

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

HA! I knew this site was way wrong when it came to european 360 numbers. And finally proof of it. Now I demand this site change their numbers FAST. PS3 is owning 360 in Europe!

Chinamayne said:

HA! I knew this site was way wrong when it came to european 360 numbers. And finally proof of it. Now I demand this site change their numbers FAST. PS3 is owning 360 in Europe!

You will be missed.