By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think it's time for a new Mortal Kombat movie.

*not sure if this should have been in off-topic*

I just finished watching Resident Evil Degeneration. I must say it was actually quite entertaining. So much that it got me thinking about the Mortal Kombat movies. The second one sucked shit...but the first one was actually pretty damn cool.

I think they should re-start the MK movie series. Think about how amazing some of the effects in the movie would look using todays CGI. Slap in a good story/script with some decent hollywood actors and you will have yourself a great movie. A lot of old franchises (the Hulk, Superman, Batman) have been revived [somewhat] successfully recently, why not MK?

Around the Network

Let's see how Dragonball and Street Fighter turn out before we ask for more movies like this...

MK could be cool considering the first one was pretty nice.

Regarding DB and Street Fighter, there's no way in hell DB will be anything other than terrible. Street Fighter I don't know. Casting seems really off, to say the least.

Casting is one of the biggest issues when it comes to fighting movies like this. That's why the first MK was so badass.

http://seasonone.i.ph/photo/d/151-1/dragonball+z+the+movie+goku_002.jpg

/facepalm.

Around the Network

Dude that guy looks like the biggest fruitcake....wth.

they should but take some of teh special effect out and make less fake looking

the first one wasnt bad but teh second one was just cheesy

I would like to start a petition for no more video game movies. Who wants to sign?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Or movie video games.

amp3 - Why? That would make me sad.