By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Whats with Lips sales?

Phrancheyez said:
Dude selnor, I can't even answer you because of your sig. You're severely slowing down my pc.

VGC shouldn't allow sigs like that.

Been meaning to mention that as well. Selnor can you please change your sig. It is painful when I hit one of your posts (not the content of the post, just the signature).

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
I agree with mrstickball's first comment MS probably didn't make a lot of copies of the game because they weren't totally confident in the games success.

I think they would have printed more than the 90k copies it has sold.  If anyone is interested, both amazon us/uk and gamestop have it in stock on their sites.

This is a long term title for MS.  Their new strategy is firmly focused on the casual titles.  Games like Banjo and Lips are the measurement for their strategy.  We should look at the sales of these titles over the course of the year as their casual base grows.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

In the UK there have been quite a few ads for it, and Microsoft in general has had tons, they are on all the time. In comparison I have seen 2 LBP ads, and a few WWE Smackdown PS ads