By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it me, or are the NXE avatars sporting a really strange pose?

I don't really know how to describe it, but doesn't the pose of all the avatars seem to be rather, uhm, gay?

(yknow, with the left hip out and the right leg extended)

Around the Network

so it's just me then?

No it's not just you, they stand and have  rather lady like animations, as if they only had time to do animations/poses for one sex and chose to do females.

I agree. They are gay looking. Also, the built in one before u design one is a lady shadow.

I made my avatar female, so it never really bothered me.

Around the Network

They are indeed super effeminate.

Effeminate is fine. I'm messing around the options right now. I have a lot of ideas for my avatar. I'd like to make a David Bowie avatar. Ziggy Stardust or Labyrinth Bowie lol. But they don't have enough clothing options, makeup options or just options in general. A bit disappointed.

a little bit.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

My friend says that everytime you customize your avatar it jumps "Strangely"..

mM

so lots of people are in agreement then. i wonder why microsoft made them sport such a gay pose. geared towards the female market maybe?