By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prince of Persia sleeper hit confirmed?!

I doubt very much that any Prince of Persia title could ever be a sleeper hit, it's prince of persia, it has a bloody movie coming out soon.

Just because you didn't notice the game till now, doesn't mean no one else has (I've been following this game since day 1, Prince of Persia + Assassin's Creed engine + used by people that know what's fun in gaming (i.e PoP crew) = Win.

Around the Network

seems to be getting good reviews too.

86/87 on metacritic x360/PS3

I wasn't considering adding this one to my must-buy list but I just might have to.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

fuk that shit im getting R2 & LBP ese

360 owners amuse me, they do buy loads and loads of software, i just wonder where do they get all the money from. Great News

Trust me,PoP is very good. It`s long and fun...very fun and good looking. Story,gameplay,everything... I can`t get enought of it. It`s a AAA game and the reviews proves it.

Around the Network

I'm playing Prince of Persia now and for anyone on the fence about buying it I'd say don't hesitate! This is a must play game and I am loving every second of it!!

Lolcislaw said:
360 owners amuse me, they do buy loads and loads of software, i just wonder where do they get all the money time from. Great News

I'm waiting for user opinions on this one but if it doesn't have some weird bugs I'll be getting pc version (instead of boring Mirrors Edge or not so great Tomb Raider)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

BengaBenga said:
Lolcislaw said:
360 owners amuse me, they do buy loads and loads of software, i just wonder where do they get all the money time from. Great News

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/9/28/

Sexy Europe Bundle.

The game isn't PS3 exclusive in Canada. That's just more misleading Sony advertising.