By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA announces Nascar Kart Racing for the Wii! Yippie!!

patjuan32 said:

Executives that allow developers to become lazy should be fired. They should encoruage them to be more creative. When the PS2 was the top selling console, EA did not create their version of Final Fantasy did they?

SD-version of C&C and Dead Space could have worked. Both control schemes were already available. Medal of Honor: Heros 2 improved on the control scheme developed for Metroid Prime 3 and The Wii remote functions just like a mouse on the 2d plane. Therefore mimicking the mouse contols of the PC RTS games would be simple. If you do not think so, Just turn on your Wii and use the web broswer. But alas, EA will not even try so we will never know.

By the way, their is a Wii version of Suda 51 and Shinji Mikam horro game being published by EA. If EA can publish a Wii version of this game then why can't they publish SD versions of the other games? It's not like they do not have the resources, developers.

What makes you think that EA-devs are lazy? Even if they would be lazy, their job is to make games which make profit. Do you think that Nascar Kart won't make a profit? Well, I haven't seen many jrpg:s from western developers.

Could have, but that is not a sure thing. It would take a lot more money to make a game like dead space than to make NK, who would take a risk when you can have easy profit? I am not so sure that C&C games would have much success on wii. EA seems to agree with me, at least. :)

Published? Of course they could publish sd-versions of other games, but who would port/develop them? :)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
It's also your only work.

Are you saying that I should make some more threads?  If I did that, I would be accused of cutting and pasting something that you wrote like pichu was that one time.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

You have to admit that he did write up some pretty funny stuff. His grammatical errors are on purpose. Haven't you figured that out yet?

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't agree this should not be released simply because Mario Kart exists. There is more than enough room for 1 kart racing game on Wii. Afterall N64 had Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart. If this is a good game I think I will buy it. However, given it is EA I don't have much faith that would happen.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
I don't agree this should not be released simply because Mario Kart exists. There is more than enough room for 1 kart racing game on Wii. Afterall N64 had Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart. If this is a good game I think I will buy it. However, given it is EA I don't have much faith that would happen.

But you like Boom Blox.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
tuoyo said:

But you like Boom Blox.

He obviously has bad taste in games. This considered, he will probably buy and like this NASCAR kart racing game.

Wii Music is probably better than this.

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
tuoyo said:

But you like Boom Blox.

He obviously has bad taste in games. This considered, he will probably buy and like this NASCAR kart racing game.

Wii Music is probably better than this.

Well said, amp316.

Lol.  Actually more people like Boom Blox than hate it and more people hate Wii Music than like it.  As I like Boom Blox (to an extent) and hate Wii Music I am in tune with popular opinion so my taste in games can't be that bad.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I don't know about that being popular opinion Tuoyo. What are the sales on both games?

Nerf N Strike is next on Tuoyo's list.

I love when he got's banned.
He is one tormented kid.