By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA announces Nascar Kart Racing for the Wii! Yippie!!

@Godot: But what made RARE a great company was the fact that Nintendo worked with them. They helped them and colaborated in the projects, therefore the mega quality and awesomness of their games. They were made one for the other. I believe MS doesnt fit like Nintendo did in RARE's place.

@yshire: You have to be kidding me, those screenshots are WORSE than even Ninjabreadman or M&M racing ones. The game looks so bland, it's so bad you can't properly read the NASCAR word on a sign because it's pixelated like a NES game.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Because those are screenshots? Screenshots doesnt represent graphics of the game.

Celebrity sports something also made by EA and just look at those graphics.

And what about this RARE thing? RARE was dead, I like Donkey Kong Country in SNES even I only played it briefly but past is past, we should move on.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

trestres said:
@Godot: But what made RARE a great company was the fact that Nintendo worked with them. They helped them and colaborated in the projects, therefore the mega quality and awesomness of their games. They were made one for the other. I believe MS doesnt fit like Nintendo did in RARE's place.

@yshire: You have to be kidding me, those screenshots are WORSE than even Ninjabreadman or M&M racing ones. The game looks so bland, it's so bad you can't properly read the NASCAR word on a sign because it's pixelated like a NES game.

LOL...T-res is on fire!!

T-res.... T-rex I love that.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

yushire said:

As for the quality of the game. LOL if you look closely the graphics was like Boom Blox and Nerf N-Strike, compared to Need For Speed Undercover the graphics was 10 times better. So whats shovelware about it? If you want to define shovelware then give more good examples like Crusin', NFS Undercover, Ninja Reflex, Ninjabread man and the M&M Kart racing game. Now thats I call shovelware. Simply because it caters to the casuals doesnt mean its shovelware. Maybe quick cash-ins since thats what 3rd parties do anyway, but shovelware? NO

Hey, I like my Ninja Reflex.  Sure, it wasn't worth $50 but I think it was a fine $10 purchase.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Looks like a solid wii-title for me.

not a fan of nascar, its direct competitor is mario kart wii, this game will bomb.

Look at that sky.. it beautiful!

And the water effects.. takes my breath away..

and it has.. Look above the nice trees... an Air balloon!! WIN!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@NiKKoM

I agree, graphics are quite good for wii.

I like racing games to a degree, but having the real Nascar game on the HD consoles and giving Wii this is ridicules.

And I don't like Kart racing. Only reason that Mario Kart Wii is fun for me is the quality of the game and some Nintendo magic.