By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 graphical comparsion: 2007 Vs. 2008(just wow)

good job.. bundle the damn thing in, drop the price by $50-80 and im getting myself a ps3

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:

YET, i would love to play both builds. It`s sad, that Sony couldn`t release some KZ2 version in February 2008, and then release KZ2.5 in february 2009. This is because KZ2 = PS3 brand, and they couldn`t release even good enough looking game. They have to release AWESOME one. =)

F@ck is this for real?!?@!?

Just look at the last 3 screens OMG!!!!

I might be slightly vision impaired, but the only differences I see are better lighting, more colours and more things on screen (hair). Oh wait, and that the people actually look more like people (the face structures look awesome).

Then again, it's not like this game needed any improving.

^^lol,,what else did you wanted within a year?they ahve other parts except for graphics to focus on.

but the only differences I see are better lighting, more colours and more things on screen (hair). Oh wait, and that the people actually look more like people (the face structures look awesome).

So better lighting, mode colour, more things on screen and more realistic looking people are not enough? I would say this is a nice improvement.

Around the Network

I think sony should put a brand new trailer with the updated graphics in VGA on December 14th(along with uncharted 2 trailer and GOWIII trailer which are confirmed for VGA)

that way sony blows up the place,don't you agree?

haha amazing RSX ftw.
might change my mind and buy this game with my PS3 march instead of waiting for the next holidays.

^^^hopefully they drop the price around then so you don't have to wait till holidays.
^_^

good improvement but tht huy in the middle of the fourth picture i think looks better in 2007. His unifomr is better in 20008, but i like the head detail more in 2007.

Anyone notice how they just randomly changed the race of the middle guy in the last pic?

He was white in 2007, now he's black lol.

Graphics have been hugely improved, especially character models and lighting.

I don't like what they've done with some of the haircuts.