By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 graphical comparsion: 2007 Vs. 2008(just wow)

^^it feels much warmer now

Around the Network

Wow, alot less gray and definitely impressive

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:

what up dude?

you like ? ;)

YET, i would love to play both builds. It`s sad, that Sony couldn`t release some KZ2 version in February 2008, and then release KZ2.5 in february 2009. This is because KZ2 = PS3 brand, and they couldn`t release even good enough looking game. They have to release AWESOME one. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Holy SH.. ^^^^^

Around the Network

I think the delay was because of Resistance 2, and they did the right call but for the wrong reason, because the real threat was Call of Duty: World at War...

February is good, and it would be even better with a price cut, lets see what happens...

SpartanFX said:
JOKA_ said:

what up dude?

you like ? ;)

As the cool-aid man would say: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

@ Crazzyman

HOLY HELL! especially the 4th one :O

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

This game is EPICNESS defined, feb 1 can't come soon enough!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Wow those graphics $hit on Uncharted 0-0

mM

WOW!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller