By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many members watch NBA?

The J man is a huge fan of the NBA. One of the greatest organizations where anything can happen (including pacers versus city of detroit)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Right now? No unless nothing else is on. Like right now.... amn the Cavs are killing the Knicks.

The problem with the NBA is that over half the teams make it to the playoffs.

Which means if your team is halfway good there is no suspense until the playoffs.

I just started watch the NBA for the first time in like a year. I am really interested in this season.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
I just started watch the NBA for the first time in like a year. I am really interested in this season.

Ye , most of  the mediocre teams from 2 years ago are now playoff contenders.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Yea, depends on who is playing. I like watching Lebron and Kobe, if they are on I watch. Otherwise it has to be a good matchup.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

I don't watch local sports played in america. Major League Soccer results, that's it..

Edit:

Some info: Back in the early 90's NBA gained some popularity here in Europe (with Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls and all). Basketball is still popular in some of the poorer Eastern European countries, Ex-Yugoslavia and the Balkans. I'm not sure if they care about NBA though.

Pacers!!!!:D

Lakers!
Been Lakers fan since Magic days.
Can't afford to see them live, but I do go see the Clippers once in a while.

Lakers and the Clippers play at the same arena, but clippers tickets are like 75% cheaper.

Our town is all about Hockey and well so is most of Canada in fact im going to a game tonight! =]

Deeeeeeetroit bas-ket-ball! The NBA is my favorite pro league to view and follow.