By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN's preview of Killzone 2.

Crap.

Link:  http://ps3.ign.com/articles/935/935405p1.html

WTFisthisshit IGN?

One nugget of the review:

Enemies are too vanilla...  Give the soldiers Robo-attack dogs...

Gotta love IGN.

Around the Network

Robo attack dogs? Why can't IGN just admit that they want every console shooter to be CoD 4 and be done with it?

'sigh'

if every shooter was like cod 4 i would leave the shooter genre.

Don't get me wrong, it's alright, but online is way too chaotic, and singleplayer tend to get a little boring... it's good to have different games do different things.

Check out my game about moles ^

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

HAHAHAHA nice!!

Lately, several games suffer from unequal previews & reviews from IGN

Around the Network

Guerrilla sent them preview copies to ask for their input on how to improve the games over the next 2 months or so,,,so that's what ign is giving them,,,,some stuff they think that needs to be done before the release .Some of them might already be taken care of and frankly some of them are quite dumb

Its called site hits. When the game comes out all will/should be fixed and gets a 9.9/10.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Constructive criticism should be welcomed.

I love the bit about the shotgun "sounding" being too weak. Have we not been playing the same game? Or is the shotgun totally nerfed in the SP compared to the MP?

Or do they expect shotguns to have the firepower of a cannon?

lol IGN.

First attack : JRPGS.

Next up: Shooters.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*