By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So i finally got my PSP-2000

I already have GBA games, so how do you put the N64 in??? You just put it in a folder with the roms (sorry, the psp already had the NES, SNES y GBA games when i got it)????

@DMJ: Yeah, im more confident with MHP2....it has online right??? Do you recommend me getting Both Monster hunter games?? or will it do it with just getting MHP2???

@bouzane Thanks, im looking foward to patapon, locoroco (even though u didnt metion it), MGS and jeane d' arc

Around the Network

@ maynard

No.

Only in Japan. :S

damn it.... oh well. But overall the game is ok right??? How long is it?

Congrats man! hope you enjoy it! Also imo you got the Best Model of the 3 PSP's. 2000 Series owns!

Maynard_Tool said:

I already have GBA games, so how do you put the N64 in??? You just put it in a folder with the roms (sorry, the psp already had the NES, SNES y GBA games when i got it)????

@DMJ: Yeah, im more confident with MHP2....it has online right??? Do you recommend me getting Both Monster hunter games?? or will it do it with just getting MHP2???

@bouzane Thanks, im looking foward to patapon, locoroco (even though u didnt metion it), MGS and jeane d' arc

just put the daedalusx64 folder in the game4xx folder....it will have a folder named roms inside the daedalusx64....that's where u can put the n64 roms :)

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
^well, im not the biggest fan of FF, but i saw some videos and i mean, it looks ok. Plus is supposed to be one of the Greats for psp. But yeah, i think i'll get MH2 and hold FF for next year

And yeah, the only game that I was REALLY looking for was God of War. I hope this game is as good as the 2 for Ps2

Gow for psp is as good as GOW:1 for the ps2 but on a smaller scale. Check out Castlevania:SOTN you can download it from the PSN, one of the best portable games if you ask me, and if you never played it then even better. 

Maynard_Tool said:

... but I did mention Loco Roco :S. I hope that you enjoy the PSP as much as I do.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Congrats man! hope you enjoy it! Also imo you got the Best Model of the 3 PSP's. 2000 Series owns!

Btw how'd ya get the mods and roms? >_> im still noob at that lol!

HAhaha sorry i can't help you. I got the psp modded (it was used) with the games already in a memory stick (it came in the pack)

But you can ask other people in here too.

Maynard_Tool said:
damn it.... oh well. But overall the game is ok right??? How long is it?

Forever.

I've logged over 100 hours.

321tttrini4everz said:
Maynard_Tool said:

just put the daedalusx64 folder in the game4xx folder....it will have a folder named roms inside the daedalusx64....that's where u can put the n64 roms :)

o0oo i see, ok thanks bro. ill do that right now hahaa thanks bro.

@Bouzane, sorry i didnt see the loco roco part hahaha my bad

@DMJ Nice to hear that b/c i alredy ordered MH2, i just know this is a game made for me.

Danke fur alles