By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So i finally got my PSP-2000

got it today, the silver with the daxter game and a 4gb memory stick. I also bought God of War CoO. Im planning on getting monster hunter 2 and FF VII: Crisis Core (eventhough im not a big fan of FF). But probably those 2 games (or a least FF) will have to wait because something came in the way (a new digital camera (=).

Which one is better, monster hunter 2 or FFVII???? In case i end up buying one??

Oh and of course, i already got some other games (NES & SNES) but couldnt add N64 for some reason =\

But yeah, im off to try this little machine. Thanks all da people that help in the other thread.

Any good recommendations would be welcome!

Around the Network

ooo hell yea bro !
ummmm..here is the link to the n64 emulator
http://dl.qj.net/DaedalusX64-Beta-1-PSP-Emulators/pg/12/fid/24809/catid/330

what is your firmware bro ??

I have no idea hahaha where can i check that??? i dont really know much about psp, and i got it modded already so....

If you explain me, i can probably tell you bro.

Go with MH2, you said you are not a FF fan so FF7:CC will get borning quick for you. GOW is off the hook, I still think it's the best game for the PSP. Enjoy.

^well, im not the biggest fan of FF, but i saw some videos and i mean, it looks ok. Plus is supposed to be one of the Greats for psp. But yeah, i think i'll get MH2 and hold FF for next year

And yeah, the only game that I was REALLY looking for was God of War. I hope this game is as good as the 2 for Ps2

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
I have no idea hahaha where can i check that??? i dont really know much about psp, and i got it modded already so....

If you explain me, i can probably tell you bro.

ummmm....go to the xmb menue....go straight to the left.....u will see settings....go to system settings now and hit x then come down to system information.... u till see it.....it should be the first one...system software

system software 4.01 M33-2

Maynard_Tool said:
system software 4.01 M33-2

ok...dats good :)

umm....u got plans of running gba games on your psp too bro ?

this is a file organizer...it is really good bro...u can do tons of stuff wit dis application

http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Filer-5.7-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/25061/catid/190

use the one called kernel....put the folder (kernel) in game4xx folder (on your mem stick)

and also put the DaedalusX64 folder in game4xx to run n64 games

My favorite PSP games:

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Crush
Daxter
Dead Head Fred
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Jeanne D'Arc
LocoRoco
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Patapon
Puzzle Quest
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow

I like MHP2, but you can't go wrong with either.