By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Zombies tired, Sleeping through Holiday Season

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=80807

Left 4 Dead won't be released until next year on either PC or Xbox 360, Valve has told Eurogamer.

"We're saying early 08," Valve's Chet Faliszek told us at QuakeCon. "Really we just want to make sure that when it's released it's great."

I know Obi-wan is gonna be broken up about this... 

Around the Network

Yo man whats with you posting all these threads?? gosh...but yo that sucks..but I can wait a little longer!!! O_O

Should I stop reporting news?

no your doing excellent its just half of your threads are on the front page when I log on....and your starting to remind me of soriku...lol...but man its cool keep up the good work..I need my daily dose of news...lol...i think?? O_O

When that news makes me sad you should

Just kidding, I am glad I found this out. Means the money i have set aside for this game can go to another. Or to credit card bills. I'll decide that later.

Keep up the good work!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network
Takashii360 said:
no your doing excellent its just half of your threads are on the front page when I log on....and your starting to remind me of soriku...lol...but man its cool keep up the good work..I need my daily dose of news...lol...i think?? O_O

Except Soriku made lots of pointless threads. Dolla Dolla is making a great contribution to the boards. Except for this one, which is a deliberate attempt to make Zombie fans sad. I may have to buy Touch the Dead now to cheer me up.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Dolla is making alot of great threads. Soriku asked the stupidest questions that totally limited his ability to use the "search" function.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Surprisinly many games coming out early 2008. Methinks a lot of them were probably planned for holiday 2007, but the insanely high level of games coming out seems to have gotten several of them bumped by several months. Maybe lots of complications with development too, who knows?

alright here we go again. am i going to get banned for stating something about Dolla Dolla??

Nope.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.