By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To The xbox Fans/Fanboys

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Barozi said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ceaser92 said:

i just wanna ask 1 question....

How come when the 360 is outsells the ps3 towards the end of the year millions of PS3 IS DOOMED/DEAD threads are created, but when the ps3 outsold the 360 more than half of the year probably 2/3 you *xbox fans/fanboyz/ werent saying the 360 is dead/doomed

was it just to flame sony

or to be a fanboy

answers please, DONT START A WAR PLEASEEE

Here are my dialogue options:

{Intellect} I think it's obvious that we say it just to anger the Sony fanboys. We hold a grudge against them for their Microsoft hatred and elitist attitude.
{Strength} Harhar, Sony fans hate on 360 fans when PS3 does bad too. I just hit em with a pwn.
{Endurance} Every human but 360 fanboys claimed that the 360 was doomed earlier this year. Now every human but PS3 fanboys claim the PS3 is doomed.

Yes, this is a Fallout 3 reference. There has been a large influx of 360 fanboys since sales started to pick up. I'm glad. Talking to Sony fans all the time was starting to get on my nerves.

You forgot

{Speech 100%} How about getting a 360 for christmas ?

LMFAO!!!!

Ok, that was epic. I seriously laughed at that. I never laugh.

Brilliant guys lol, although my option under these circumstances will be the Fat Man.

Around the Network
Lul_de_Behanger said:
Microsoft payed me

lol

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Barozi said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ceaser92 said:

i just wanna ask 1 question....

How come when the 360 is outsells the ps3 towards the end of the year millions of PS3 IS DOOMED/DEAD threads are created, but when the ps3 outsold the 360 more than half of the year probably 2/3 you *xbox fans/fanboyz/ werent saying the 360 is dead/doomed

was it just to flame sony

or to be a fanboy

answers please, DONT START A WAR PLEASEEE

Here are my dialogue options:

{Intellect} I think it's obvious that we say it just to anger the Sony fanboys. We hold a grudge against them for their Microsoft hatred and elitist attitude.
{Strength} Harhar, Sony fans hate on 360 fans when PS3 does bad too. I just hit em with a pwn.
{Endurance} Every human but 360 fanboys claimed that the 360 was doomed earlier this year. Now every human but PS3 fanboys claim the PS3 is doomed.

Yes, this is a Fallout 3 reference. There has been a large influx of 360 fanboys since sales started to pick up. I'm glad. Talking to Sony fans all the time was starting to get on my nerves.

You forgot

{Speech 100%} How about getting a 360 for christmas ?

LMFAO!!!!

Ok, that was epic. I seriously laughed at that. I never laugh.

ROFL! Not only was that hilarious, but very original as well.

On topic: Like many other people have said, the OP is ironic because it's not xbox fan/fanboys making the "PS3 is do0med topics," it's the PS3 ones.. lol.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Lul_de_Behanger said:
Microsoft payed me

I LOL ^^

I like where this thread is heading.

Around the Network

*eats popcorn*

I lived through the 16-bit wars. It was awesome.

A long time ago, I said that I wanted this to be the most backstabbing-est, name calling-est, dirtiest-est, console war of all time. I'm getting my money's worth. As both companies pull out all the stops to win this war, the consumer is benefitting. It won't be long before Sony fans have something to sing about too. Just enjoy the show, folks.

When one is doing better than the other the respective fanboys will attack.

4 ≈ One