By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostbusters relaunch trailer, release date, and new progress report

tombi123 said:
Which version are you working on Twesterm? HD or Wii?

I'm an LD for the PS3/360/PC version ^^

SamuelRSmith said:
Are the only differences between the two versions of the game the technical stuff, or are they having completly different designs, missions, etc?

The Wii version has different graphics, different level design (same story and systems I believe), and has coop.

nordlead said:
Solid_Raiden said:
twesterm said:

Don't worry, we'll be better than that. 

Your working on this game? What job do you have?

If it gets an 80+ metacritic it's an auto buy for me.

If you check his profile, it says he is a level designer.

@twesterm

are you still unable to talk about the game, or can you give us any insight now?

Still don't think I'm supposed to say much.  It's not as bad when the publisher was unanounced where talking about the game was a bad idea but I'd rather play things catious like. 

Around the Network

^^That's what I'm wondering, too. I'll grab the 360 version most likely if they're the same, and maybe both if not. Also, am I the only one that finds it 'slightly' odd, even for this series, that you fight a book monster?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I guess that means I would be buying the version that you didn't work on.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

twesterm said:
tombi123 said:

SamuelRSmith said:
Are the only differences between the two versions of the game the technical stuff, or are they having completly different designs, missions, etc?

The Wii version has different graphics, different level design (same story and systems I believe), and has coop.

Wow. How are you working on this game and still seem to be on this site 24/7. I can't break wind on here without you noticing! lol

Well make us proud with this game! I would love for it to be amazing and surprise us all! :)

PS3 Trophies

twesterm said:
tombi123 said:

SamuelRSmith said:

nordlead said:
Solid_Raiden said:
twesterm said:

Don't worry, we'll be better than that. 

Your working on this game? What job do you have?

If it gets an 80+ metacritic it's an auto buy for me.

If you check his profile, it says he is a level designer.

@twesterm

are you still unable to talk about the game, or can you give us any insight now?

Still don't think I'm supposed to say much.  It's not as bad when the publisher was unanounced where talking about the game was a bad idea but I'd rather play things catious like. 

The Wii version has co-op?  It just appeared on my radar.   Not enough local co-op games out there.

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
twesterm said:
tombi123 said:

SamuelRSmith said:

Wow. How are you working on this game and still seem to be on this site 24/7. I can't break wind on here without you noticing! lol

Well make us proud with this game! I would love for it to be amazing and surprise us all! :)

It takes a few minutes to open a level, another few minutes to close, a about 1 minute 30 to load and unload the level when running it so I just leave my browser open all day. 

Wow, Ghostbusters video game is going to be great. I remember watching the movie and this game will bring back a lot of memories. Its great to see the cast of the film reuniting for the game.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

YES!!

Was looking forward to this!

To Each Man, Responsibility
Gamerace said:

I expect mediocrity from this title. If reviews prove me wrong then it'll get my attention. ....maybe.

Edit: No offense if you're working on this twesterm.   It's just seems like another movie license game (sans movie) and well, you know.

Gamerace said:

I expect mediocrity from this title. If reviews prove me wrong then it'll get my attention. ....maybe.

Edit: No offense if you're working on this twesterm.   It's just seems like another movie license game (sans movie) and well, you know.

The game is being written by Akroyd and Harold Ramis...like the movies were, and it's pretty obvious they've put quite a bit of work into it thus far.  Doesn't look anything like a standard movie cash-in to me...

Watch this to see what I mean, awesome, awesome tech demo:

Dev Walkthrough - 1 - 2 - 3 < Also worth watching

@axum,

I meant the release date being announced...so past tense was intentional =)