By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostbusters relaunch trailer, release date, and new progress report

Onyxmeth said:

Seeing as Ghostbusters is the single greatest piece of cinema ever released, I must own this game in June. Do not dissappoint me twest. You have a lot to live up to. Remember this?

Don't worry, we'll be better than that. 

Around the Network

I forgot that you are working on this game...I'll probably pick it up...

Former something....

The cartoony Wii art style seems to work well.

Anyway, the HD versions do look pretty!

I expect mediocrity from this title. If reviews prove me wrong then it'll get my attention. ....maybe.

Edit: No offense if you're working on this twesterm.   It's just seems like another movie license game (sans movie) and well, you know.

twesterm said:
Onyxmeth said:

Seeing as Ghostbusters is the single greatest piece of cinema ever released, I must own this game in June. Do not dissappoint me twest. You have a lot to live up to. Remember this?

I hope so, but that game was awesome when I was a young'n. I will give you something though. those screencaps of your game are fantastic. You guys really managed to pack in a lot of detail into this game, especially in the proton packs and that little handheld device that looks like the letter T.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Are the only differences between the two versions of the game the technical stuff, or are they having completly different designs, missions, etc?

I never liked Ghostbusters much.

No wonder me and twesterm don't vibe.

Which version are you working on Twesterm? HD or Wii?

twesterm said:
Onyxmeth said:

Your working on this game? What job do you have?

If it gets an 80+ metacritic it's an auto buy for me.

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
twesterm said:

Your working on this game? What job do you have?

If it gets an 80+ metacritic it's an auto buy for me.

If you check his profile, it says he is a level designer.

@twesterm

are you still unable to talk about the game, or can you give us any insight now?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)