By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need a new Xbox360 game, help me out plz!

So the title says it all.

Well we have xmas around the corner and I still got a game to chose. I am mainly interested in Shooters, RPGs or if it is a good one, survival.

I bough those games recently:

• Banjo Kazooie Nuts n Bolts
  • Fable II
  • Gears of War 2
  • Infinite Undiscovery
  • PURE

For Xmas I will get

• Left 4 Dead

So now it is your turn to make me chose a great game to get. Here are my nominees:

• Dead Space
  • Mass Effect (missed it!)
  • Call of Duty World at War

So is there are game missing on my list of nominees? Feel free to advise your game of choice :)

Thanks!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

if you like JRPG then go get TLR

KUNG FU PANDA !!!!!!

Oh wait you probably want a good game.... well your nominees are all great. Maybe you should go with Mass Effect. Does it still have a 70 Euro price tag ? I'm not sure...

i am enjoying brother to arms hells highway

it has some major flaws but the squad control is very addictive

Barozi said:
KUNG FU PANDA !!!!!!

Oh wait you probably want a good game.... well your nominees are all great. Maybe you should go with Mass Effect. Does it still have a 70 Euro price tag ? I'm not sure...

My retailer here offers ME for 35 Euro. But I don't care about the price, my parents will pay for it^^

@TLR no thanks, saw the battle system and I don't like it

Around the Network

Get Medal of honor airborne.
You will get it cheap second hand and imo it is an excellent game.
The sniper mission is one of my favourites.

I would get the original Gears of War if you haven't tried it, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja or Naruto: Broken Bond if your a Naruto fan.

Get Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare instead of Call of Duty: World at War. I heard that Call of Duty 4 has a better online component than Call of Duty: World at War and besides the concept in COD4 is better and more futuristic than CoD: World at War.

And for crying out loud get Halo 3!!

Those are my recommendations.

ok... how about Call of Duty World at War, it is very nice but story abit short.

DirtyP2002 said:
Barozi said:
KUNG FU PANDA !!!!!!

My retailer here offers ME for 35 Euro. But I don't care about the price, my parents will pay for it^^

@TLR no thanks, saw the battle system and I don't like it

Oh that's a totally different story !!! Get a full priced game !!!! ^^

xlost7 said:
I would get the original Gears of War if you haven't tried it, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja or Naruto: Broken Bond if your a Naruto fan.

Get Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare instead of Call of Duty: World at War. I heard that Call of Duty 4 has a better online component than Call of Duty: World at War and besides the concept in COD4 is better and more futuristic than CoD: World at War.

And for crying out loud get Halo 3!!

Those are my recommendations.

I have got all the games you mentioned, except Naruto. I am not a naruto-fan...

anyone tried Far Cry 2?