By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There's not enough threads about De Blob!

Gamerace said:
I got De Blob used, played it for a week and returned it. I did enjoy it but I was very frustrated that I couldn't save mid-level. I kept running out of time to play before completing a level and not being able to save my progress, had to replay the same levels over and over. Killed the game totally for me. Shame.

heh.

yah, i had that problem, too. and i'm one of those who likez to complete a level 100% or near it. there is a cheat to that, however, and mine came w/ the game: if u hold C and pres 1, 2, 1, 2 - it should extend the time 10 more minutes. but u just won't get the time bonus points which would not matter cuz by having completed other stuff, u'd get more points

i still find it an amazing game. although,i don't knoe if itz meeh or wha-?! but sometimes the controls can get annoying plus the camera movement... it can get frustrating. well this only matters at certain timez and very minimal

i just beat the game a couple of weekz ago.

Around the Network

Got to the last boss, couldn't beat it and now can't be bothered to repeat the whole level just to take it on again. Enjoyed the rest of the game, though was starting to find it a bit samey from about half way through.

PSwii60 said:

Gamerace said:
I got De Blob used, played it for a week and returned it. I did enjoy it but I was very frustrated that I couldn't save mid-level. I kept running out of time to play before completing a level and not being able to save my progress, had to replay the same levels over and over. Killed the game totally for me. Shame.

heh.

yah, i had that problem, too. and i'm one of those who likez to complete a level 100% or near it. there is a cheat to that, however, and mine came w/ the game: if u hold C and pres 1, 2, 1, 2 - it should extend the time 10 more minutes. but u just won't get the time bonus points which would not matter cuz by having completed other stuff, u'd get more points

i still find it an amazing game. although,i don't knoe if itz meeh or wha-?! but sometimes the controls can get annoying plus the camera movement... it can get frustrating. well this only matters at certain timez and very minimal

lol.  No that wouldn't help.   I never ran out of game time.  I kept running out of time in real life.  Had others things to go do and had to leave the game.   Not a good game for casual players ironically.

Gamerace said:
PSwii60 said:

Gamerace said:

heh.

lol.  No that wouldn't help.   I never ran out of game time.  I kept running out of time in real life.  Had others things to go do and had to leave the game.   Not a good game for casual players ironically.

heh. okay!

well.. whut do u knoe, i misread u'r post; thatz coo~

How many hours of gameplay?

Around the Network

This game is showing enormous legs, 50k+ this week in America alone, of course thanks to Black Friday. It deserves them.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

peanut1972 said:
How many hours of gameplay?

About 10 hours to win the game, depending on how fast and how thorough you play. Probably another 15-20 hours if you want to get full completion (painting all objects, collecting all styles, speed runs, etc.).

And some of those bonus challenges are freakin' hard to get gold on.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I need to reach an agreement with myself. Play the levels bare minimum the first time to finish the levels quickly, and then go back later for 100%'s.

The long levels is a problem when my girlfriend says "I'll watch you play De Blob" and 40 minutes later is saying "um... I'll go entertain myself"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I need to reach an agreement with myself. Play the levels bare minimum the first time to finish the levels quickly, and then go back later for 100%'s.

The long levels is a problem when my girlfriend says "I'll watch you play De Blob" and 40 minutes later is saying "um... I'll go entertain myself"

That's probably a good idea.  You can speed run the levels in 15-20 minutes.  Completing them to 100% can take from 40-60 minutes depending on the level.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'veplayed this game enough to comment on this. And I can say was this... Its a long game, VERY VERY LONG GAME. Im 1 hour every stage and I didnt finished all of the challenges and trees and whatnot. You didnt save mid game only makes this game longer. And I thought it will be like Katamari but IM WRONG. Definitely a good platformer for the Wii.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg