By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom hearts 2 producer, interested in the xbox 360

@kergeten

Er.. I don't think that SE and Disney would make the decision of putting a big IP on X or Y platform depending of how well 2 spin-off do ..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

@malekelnasr
Oh I'm sorry you must be Nomura himself ranting about what he want's to do with the series!

Also quit trolling you won't last very long if you don't, read the rules here: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

thanks for the rules and I'm not nomura but I know that he would never make the mistake of putting a kingdom hearts on the wii.

by the way I'm not criticizing the wii( I also have a ps3), I own one but I know that nomura would prefer the ps3.

You don't know Nomura, you don't live in his head, you don't talk to him, you don't know all of his opinions... also you forget Nomura isn't the only one involved, you act as if he not only creates the KH games by himself but owns the IP, produces them, and markets them... which he doesn't...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I know Nomura, he lives in my head, you don't talk to him, you don't know all of his opinions...

All this crazy KH3 talk has finally done it to you!

Tease.

This thread is getting kind of scary ....

leo-j said:
Like disney can stop microsoft from acquring an Ip.

Umm... like they own almost everything in this game? they have the final say... and they need no moneyhats from MS, they'll do what brings them the best profit, PS360 multi/Wii exclusive. I'd say, the latter.

Leo, for the sake of the Sony fans on VGC, stop posting.