By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Simply WOW! Most original LBP level so far, with tons of original content.

@Euph You'd hate me if I told you ;-; I haven't even started making it >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I got stuck on the level you posted euphoria....not the one in the OP....but the "lights level"

I get stuck on the moving big square things you need to grab onto then I think traverse accross....but they keep squishing me.....poor sackboy :(

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Euphoria14 said:
DMeisterJ said:
I was just playing this today, still trying to get the "play" trophy.

Only ten stages left to do. w00t.

Why not be nice and give me an author Heart. I only need 6 more for the Create Trophy, which in turn will give me my Platinum.

Will do.

KylieDog

I would check the Gamefaqs message boards, you can find levels easier on there. There is also a Facebook App (I posted it in the Official LBP Thread) that has user created levels on there with reviews, ratings, etc...

I find many good and challenging levels that way. I choose not to use the "Cool Levels" option because like you said, too many Trophy levels and Roller Coasters.

@ DMJ

Thanks, i'll give you a Heart as well when I get out of work. Have you made a level yet?

Come to think of it, I think you may be the only person on my friends list that I have not Hearted yet.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

KylieDog said:
DMeisterJ said:
KylieDog said:
Only watched 2 minutes of it.

Looks boring.

I don't care how creative a level is, if it doesn't seem fun to play it has failed.

Wow.

People are just outright flaming nowadays.  >_>

Anyhoo.

Looks pretty cool.

I'll have to try it.

Expressing my opinion on finding something boring is not flaming.  I own the game and it is a huge dissapointment, there is nothing wrong with saying that and explaining why.

Blah b-blah blah blah.

@ Euphoria

I do have five hearts, so I could get the silver trophy >_>

I do need to create a level though.

Around the Network

Not the most exciting level I have seen but definitely one of the most beautiful.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

DMeisterJ said:

@ Euphoria

I do have five hearts, so I could get the silver trophy >_>

I do need to create a level though.

When I heart you, then you will have 6, then you will even closer.

As for creating a level, in some cases if you end up like I did, you will end up starting off a level, finishing it and then constantly find yourself getting lost trying to add new stuff to your project.

I have dumped about 100 hours into it already and I only have 1 "real" level. I wasn't even originaly interested in it either, it was just an added bonus for me at first.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!