By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 beats CoD and Gears 2 to Live top spot

jasonnc80 said:
I haven't played halo much with all the games coming out but after suffering through the multiplayer matchmaking in other games (ie: Gears, L4D) it made me realize how well Bungie implemented it themselves.

As much hatred as Halo gets I've yet to find a game this gen that has such a seemless and well done approach to multiplayer matchmaking.

True True, no multiplayer system this gen is  as refined as halo's

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Jabo 494 said:
I helped. :)

High-five!

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Strategyking92 said:
I stopped playing halo ever snce they axed the "rocket race" mode.
That, and I got tired of it. and crappy.

haha. I can tell thats not true by looking at your last games played.Its ok to admit that halo 3 has the best multiplayer

JaggedSac said:
jasonnc80 said:
I haven't played halo much with all the games coming out but after suffering through the multiplayer matchmaking in other games (ie: Gears, L4D) it made me realize how well Bungie implemented it themselves.

As much hatred as Halo gets I've yet to find a game this gen that has such a seemless and well done approach to multiplayer matchmaking.

Here, here.

I second that.

Good, Gears 2 is garbage online. Amateur programmers could have done a better job than Epic did on it. Almost everything about it is shit.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

nice job halo3, specially with all the new great games for the 360, like gears2/lfd and cod:waw,fable2 .

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Praise Halo, our lord and saviour.

halo 3 the best game on xbox 360 without a doubt

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

Yay, this got a news article about it! I played some yesterday, squad battle isn't as addicting as Big Team but it will do for now.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

i traded my 360 but halo 3 was like the only game i ever played on it sob i mis u halo although cod5 is pretty damn good

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?