By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 in the next 9 months (Big Pic Incoming)

MontanaHatchet said:
Singstar and Gran Turismo will be huge in Europe. I'll get Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgement (if it's popular), and Lair.

I'm going to be something that most gamers aren't, happy.

I honestly don't think Singstar is going to move too many units with the PS3, because most people with the console are "hardcore" gamers. The same type as the people on this forum who keep complaining about how "casual games are destroying gaming" or whatever.

Gran Turismo is probably going to sell a lot though. It's been one of the strongest franchises around here, and Motor Storm looking like it'll soon be the best selling PS3 title in Europe seems to indicate my continent still loves racing games.

Around the Network

Every single game after January, starting with Echochrome, interests me a lot. The only game before that, which intrigues me in any way is Heavenly Sword.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

i asolutely sure that MGS4 has a world wide release date of 25th of jamuary 2008. Has it been changed recentaly?

Nice timeline.

There's only an average of 2 games per month.... Are these all the games or just the exclusives?

Around the Network
z64dan said:
There's only an average of 2 games per month.... Are these all the games or just the exclusives?

No these are just the big games.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Great list of games 3 must buys the days they come out, and lots of games to rent or wait for reviews. Plus all the sports games and PSN games fun times :)

cool pic, nice visual timeline. I can't wait ***biting nails***

I'll probably give in and buy a PS3 if they drop another 100 bucks.

FilaBrasileiro said:
I'll probably give in and buy a PS3 if they drop another 100 bucks.

Well buy now.

PS3 and 5 Br movies for 499, sales the movies on ebay or where ever = $400 PS3