By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360/Wii owners would sell their Wii if Newton was released?

I probably will get rid of my Wii. It's collecting dust right now anyways.
but I'm keeping it around for my kids who don't play Wii anymore (since I put xbox 360 in their room) but they don't want me to sell the Wii.

Around the Network
halogamer1989 said:
Come on now guys... Everyone can have a say here as long as it contributes to a logical debate. Yes, this is for Wii60 owners but in essence that is a large chunk of the modern generation and others might have some input.

When did we start having a logical debate? Seems like we just have fanboy non-sense being thrown around by nearly everyone in the thread. Of course the original premise is so absurd that it could only ever lead to this out come.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

@Gnizmo All in a day's fun on VGChartz...

lol

Sure buddy, believe !

Gnizmo said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

If course I am serious. Other than those few first party games, every good game can be found (at least equivelant one) on 360 or maybe pc as better version. And yes, I don't consider minigame-collections as good games. :P

Ha-HA! It is even FUNNIER the second time!

Seriously, though, we're trying to have a serious discussion. I appreciate the humor, but let's get down to business.

Seriously, what else is there besides those few first party titles? :)

http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php?name=&console=Wii&publisher=&sort=Total

Theres a list of 30 or so games for you to think about. I would list motew but I am too tired to deal with people trolling right now. Maybe later I will list some more for you.

So if you discount those minigame-collections and first party titles... you will have Sonic and the secret rings,RE4,mysims,smarty pants and red steel?

I think there is some sonic game on 360. RE5 will be vastly superior to RE4, but there are some more "horror" games on 360. Like condemned. Scene it is a trivia game and red steel, well.. I think there must be some equivelant games on 360.

So you have mysims, I stand corrected. :O

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:

So if you discount those minigame-collections and first party titles... you will have Sonic and the secret rings,RE4,mysims,smarty pants and red steel?

I think there is some sonic game on 360. RE5 will be vastly superior to RE4, but there are some more "horror" games on 360. Like condemned. Scene it is a trivia game and red steel, well.. I think there must be some equivelant games on 360.

Supposing you also discount Resident, Evil: Umbrealla Chronicles, No More Heroes, Zack and Wiki, Metal Slug Anthology, De Blob, World of Goo, Sam and Max: Season 1, House of the Dead 2&3, etc etc etc then yeah I guess you really are only left with Mysims. Of course this also requires you to look past the fact that the Sonic games on the 360 have sucked compared to the Wii versions.

Gnizmo said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Supposing you also discount Resident, Evil: Umbrealla Chronicles, No More Heroes, Zack and Wiki, Metal Slug Anthology, De Blob, World of Goo, Sam and Max: Season 1, House of the Dead 2&3, etc etc etc then yeah I guess you really are only left with Mysims. Of course this also requires you to look past the fact that the Sonic games on the 360 have sucked compared to the Wii versions.

Hey, you did not list those games at the post I replied!

Esa-Petteri said:

I told you I would list more later when I was more in the mood to feed trolls. I still can't see how RE5 or Red Steel is replaceable on the 360. Dual analog is so painful to use for shooters. I will never understand why the Wii doesn't sell more FPSers.

Believe!

Gnizmo said:

Esa-Petteri said:

I told you I would list more later when I was more in the mood to feed trolls. I still can't see how RE5 or Red Steel is replaceable on the 360. Dual analog is so painful to use for shooters. I will never understand why the Wii doesn't sell more FPSers.

Now if this thread is about newton on 360, I guess you should think that those kind games would have IR-pointer on 360 too?