By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quick, grab the nearest book to you

"Now, trace each letter."

Around the Network

"Boorish: adjective, loutish, churlish, course, crude, oafish, uncivilized, uncouth, vulgar"

Set the output to display real numbers in scientific notation.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I t

d21lewis said:
"Now, trace each letter."

I take it you wre learning about the letter "E". Wait until "G", that chapter is a right bitch.

^^^my kid's Manuscript Writing book. I was using it as a mouse pad!

Around the Network

'Did they find his body?'

"Hace una semana, el kala bag fue visto en las cercanías de Janti, no lejos de aquí, allí devoró a una mujer que regresaba tarde a su cabaña conduciendo una vaca"

Translated: "A week ago, the kala bag was seen around Janti, not so far of here, there it devoured a woman that was returning late to her shack, leading her cow"

"Her glasses scanned retinal and brain patterns, and the security barrier of the file lifted."

For some reason, that sounded silly. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

ummmm

"Jones W Basil Jr 2116 Linden drive-------842-3261"

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

NICs are the least expensive components in a server environment, so it is usually best to choose NICs from major vendors such as Intel and 3COM.

coming up on college finals, that's what you get.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her